18

Exam were over and now everyone was celebrating their survival of their papers. While others were enjoying themselves, a group of students were in a café having a discussion.

"I can't believe he actually wants a beach themed party!" Evelyn exclaimed with irritation. "He just wants to see hot girls in bikini," Marcus says and the other guys nodded in agreement.

Evelyn rolled her eyes, "Typical Chase." Yes, they were seated at a café planning their dear friend's birthday party which was in three days. "Are we getting a DJ?" Dylan asked and Nathan nodded. " It'll be an all-day beach party, since he wants to celebrate his last birthday before he becomes an official adult, according to him," he said with a shrug and they laughed.

"That guy is unbelievable," Marcus added and they agreed. After their discussion, they departed to their various residents. Nathan, on the other hand, decided to take Willow home.

"So what are you going to be doing before your graduation? Willow asked as they walked into his living room. He shrugged, "I'm pretty sure my dad and grandfather would love to see me in a suit and tie as from next week."

Willow giggled and walked into the kitchen. "I'm sure you'd look hot," she said and hopped unto the counter while he went to get a bottle of water from the fridge. "I haven't finished my online class yet," he said as he took gulps of the water.

"Oh, yes you're taking that course," Willow remembered when he told her he was taking an online course on computer science. "But why though? Computer science doesn't relate with business administration," she said with confusion.

Nathan nodded and approached her. She spread her thighs, letting him come in between them. "As much as I like business, I have talent with computers. My grandma knew I liked things like that so she asked me to learn about them before she died," he said and she grinned.

"She must be so proud of you for being a good boy," she cooed and squealed when he immediately pulled her closer. The atmosphere changed from playful to sensational.

"It's been so long since I fucked you so hard," he said lowly and Willow's heat skipped a beat. She felt tingles and in pussy as she realized it was true. Now, she wanted him in her so badly.

"So you missed me," she teased and she batted her eyelashes at him innocently.

"Fuck that," he groaned and kissed her. His hands squeezed her ass making her moan into his mouth in pleasure.

"I want to bend you over and fuck you so badly," he groaned into her mouth. "Then, what's stopping you," she moaned. "Not now," he said and carried her into his arms before making his way to his room.

"Oh come on!" Willow cried out when Nathan beat her for the seventh time. He laughed and patted her head, "You need to try harder." She turned to glare at him, "What does it look like I'm doing?"

She threw the controller on the couch and huffed, crossing her arms across her chest. "Don't be mad. You tried this time," Nathan said, nudging her. She shrugged him off, "And you couldn't let me beat you, you selfish prick!" "Nah, I have my pride," He laughed and she kicked his knee making him laugh harder.

Star made her way to Willow's lap and made herself comfortable. "I wish I could get a dog too," Willow said as she ruffled the dog's fur. "Why don't you get one?" he asked her. She shook her head, "I just want one, I don't need one. I can consider it after school but for now, no."

He nodded in understanding and logged into Netflix on the TV.

"What are we watching?" she asked him. "The conjuring," he grinned and she glared at him. Before she could get up, he grabbed her arm and pulled her to him. "Let go, idiot. I don't want to have nightmares any time soon," she huffed and he laughed. "I'm just joking, chill. What do you have in mind?" he asked her.

"Do you watch anime?" she asked him and he nodded. She then turned to Star who was looking up at her. "Sweetie, should we watch Blue lock?" she asked. Star barked and stuck out her tongue making her grin.

"Blue lock it is," she grinned and Nathan nodded. He couldn't help but notice how beautiful her eyes were when she smiled.

"No falling in love, idiot!" he thought to himself harshly and put the anime on the TV. Willow snuggled into him and he wrapped his arms around her waist.

His right hand went under her shirt and rested on her belly making her heart skip a beat. It was so warm and it made her blush. She couldn't even ignore his sandalwood scent.

She was falling in love and she knew it, but she wouldn't admit it. It was safer to ignore her feelings and live in the moment.

"My sister is getting married next week," Nathan said. "Really?"

He nodded. "She also invited you, so you have to go." Willow smiled and nodded. "What am I to wear?" she asked. He looked at her with a grin. "A cream colored bikini would do the trick," he said and she hit his arm.

"You have a serious problem," she groaned. "Or you can wear a wedding dress, as long as it's cream colored," he said and she glared at him. "Sometimes, I just crave to slap you," she grumbled and turned her attention back to the TV.

"That's not what you wanted to do when I buried inside you," he teased and she huffed while her cheeks heated. "You're impossible," she said and he laughed.

Star decided it was time for her nap, so she left and went to her dog bed. Willow took the opportunity to adjust herself.

"I can't wait to graduate and be free," Nathan groaned and she chuckled. "You'll miss me, won't you," Willow teased as she poked his cheek. He chuckled and held her finger. "Maybe, maybe not," he kissed her cheek and she laughed.

"I'm going to be a senior next year, finally," she grinned and he laughed. "You're no longer going to be a pain in my ass," she said and he raised a brow. "Oh really?" he said. She nodded, "Yes, really."

A squeal left her mouth when she suddenly grabbed her and carried her onto his shoulder before standing up. "Blue lock can wait," he said and switched off the TV.

"I wasn't lying!" she whined and he laughed as he made his way to his room.