33

"I can't believe I'm getting married today. Oh God, I didn't know I'll get married before you," Eve said to Willow who was helping her to adjust her wedding dress. Willow rolled her eyes, "Learn to shut up, it'll be very good for you." Eve scowled and pinched her arm causing her to groan. "Don't disrespect the bride, it's her day," Melanie, Eve's coworker said as she walked in.

"Well, she needs a brain resetting before she goes down the aisle," Willow said to her as she stood straight. Eve narrowed her eyes at her and went to sit on the bed. "You're lucky it's my wedding day, I would have kicked you with my heels," she said and Willow rolled her eyes.

Nathan was at the bar taking a sip of his drink when Kiara approached him. "Hey, baby," she gave him a sweetly seductive smile as she sat beside him and placed a hand on his lap. Nathan rolled his eyes and removed it from his lap.

"We're in public and the press is here. I don't want any more stories on the internet for now," he said and took a sip of his drink. Kiara rolled her eyes and flipped her long black hair, letting her tanned skin on display. Nathan looked away and swirling his drink in his hand.

His was anxious and he knew why. This was Chase and Evelyn's wedding, and it meant that Willow would be here. He wasn't sure if he was prepared to see her face yet. Everyone was scattered across the large yard of the hotel. He prayed he wouldn't bump into her, but somehow, his heart prayed for the opposite.

"You're spacing out," Kiara brought back his attention. "I have a lot on my mind," he said and she leaned closer, caressing his chin. "Should I take it all off your mind?" she asked seductively. Unfortunately, he wasn't attracted as he should have been at the moment. "After the party, let's give my best friend some respect," he said.

Then a little girl ran to them. "Excuse me, Mister?" she tapped on his leg, gaining his attention. "Who are you?" Kiara asked in annoyance. "Kassie, what are you doing here? Aren't you meant to be with your mom?" Nathan asked her. The girl frowned and then her eyes widened happily, "Kassie is here?"

Confused at her question, "Did you drink something again?" she shook her head.

"Do you know her?" Kiara asked him. "She's my niece," he replied. "No, I'm not Kassie. I'm Waverly. Can you please help me order a bottle of water?" the girl said.

"Huh?" Nathan was beyond confused at the moment. Wave pointed at the bar, "Water." He nodded and asked the bartender for a bottle of water. "Here you go," he handed her the bottle. She happily took it, "Thank you, sir!"

Then his eyes caught the necklace she was wearing before she ran away.

"My eyes must be deceiving me," he thought to himself as he stared after the little girl. "What was that?" Kiara asked him. "I need to do something," Nathan excused himself and stood up, leaving her quickly before she could object.

"Mommy, here you go," Wave approached her mother, holding up a bottle of water. Willow let out a sigh of relief when her daughter handed it to her. She was nearly dying of dehydration. "Thank you, sweetie. Where did you get it?" she asked her.

"I asked a man to get it for me," her daughter replied. "Did you tell him thank you?"

Wave nodded with a grin. "Come and sit down and let me get something for you and brother to eat," Willow said and helped her sit beside her brother who was playing games on her phone. "Mommy, the man said that Kassie is here. Can I go and see her?" Wave asked.

Willow shook her head, "No. I'll be right back." Wave sighed and watched her leave.

Willow walked over to the food section and saw Melanie by the table. She was adjusting a few trays on the table. "Hey Mel," Willow greeted and Melanie beamed. "Let me guess, the kids are hungry," Mel said and Willow nodded. "I need something that will make them full," she said and Mel nodded.

By the time Willow went back to where she left her kids, she didn't see them anywhere. Her heart dropped when she saw her phone on the chair. She looked around to see that everyone was chatting happily, oblivious of the disappearance of a set of twins.

She dropped the food on the chair and looked around again. She looked at the platform where Chase and Evelyn were happily talking to other people. Everyone was scattered across the field.

"God please let this be that I'm dreaming," she mumbled as she grabbed her phone and began to walk in the direction to only God knows where. She approached an elderly couple, "Hello?"

They turned to face her. "Yes, dearie?" the woman smiled at her. "Please, I'm looking for a set of twins. They're four years old; a boy and girl. The girl is wearing a white bow on her hair," Willow asked, her voice was shaking in fear.

What if someone kidnapped them?

"No, dear. Maybe you should inform the security," the man said and she nodded.

"Nathan, have you seen Kassie?" Nicole asked Nathan as she approached him with wide eyes. Nathan frowned, "No. the last time I saw her was at the bar." Then his eyes widened when he realized the little girl wasn't Kassie.

"At the bar?" Nicole eyes widened. "No, sorry. That wasn't her, it was another girl." He apologized. Nicole frowned in confusion, "What are you saying?"

"What's happening first?" He asked her. "I can't find her!" Nicole said in panic and Nathan frowned. "Have told mom and dad?" he asked her. She nodded, "Help me look. I've told the security. I hope nothing happened to her."

"Let's check the hotel rooms," Nathan said and she nodded.

His phone rang and he answered it. "Hey man, where are you?" Chase asked. "Chase, I'm looking for my niece at the moment," Nathan said apologetically. "Oh, I'll inform the security," Chase said. "Thanks man. I'll meet up with you soon. Say hi to our bride for me," Nathan joked and he chuckled before hanging up.

More than an hour later, Nicole was already tired. She was on the verge of crying. "I only went to see a client. Only God knows if she's hungry or scared," she lamented as she ran her hand through her hair. "Calm down, sis. We'll find her," he said and went to open the next door.

He walked in and his eyes widened when he saw three kids on the bed. "Nicole," he called for his sister and they went to the bed. "Wait, what?" Nicole gasped when she saw her daughter cuddling with another girl on the bed. A boy was also on the bed but he was asleep too.

"Isn't that Blake?" Nicole asked as she walked over to the boy. "No, Blake was wearing a blue suit," Nathan told her as he took in their features. Something was off somewhere.

"Mommy?" Kassie yawned as she opened her eyes. Her movement caused Wave to wake up. "Kassie, what the hell is wrong with you?" Nicole scolded her daughter. "Why did you run off without telling me?" she glared at her.

Her loud voice caused Daniel to wake up. "Mommy, I'm sorry. I just wanted to play with Wave," Kassie mumbled with teary eyes. Wave's eyes were also teary; she didn't like when people yelled at her.

'I'm sorry, Ma," she looked up at the woman. Nicole's eyes widened with a gasp. "Please don't yell at my sister. I was protecting them," Daniel said to her as he grabbed his sister's hand.

"DANIEL!"

They turned to the door to see Willow run into the room with Chase and Eve behind her. "Mommy," the twins got off the bed and went to hug their mommy who got on her knees to hug them.

"Why did you two run off like that? I was scared!" Willow cried as she hugged them tightly. Wave began to cry. "I'm sorry, please don't yell at me. I just wanted to play with Kassie," she confessed.

Willow sighed and sniffled as she pulled away from them. "Please don't do that again, okay?" she said and she nodded. "Mommy don't cry," Daniel wiped her cheeks as she stood up.

Meanwhile, Nathan was looking at the exchange with unknown emotions.

Willow looked up and her eyes widened when she saw him. Her eyes fell on Nicole who was beside him, and then on the girl on the bed. With no doubts, she knew that was Kassie.

"What the hell is going on?" Nathan asked in frustration.

"We need to go," Willow mumbled and grabbed her kids before running out of the room. "Willow," Eve ran after her. Willow turned to her and hugged her. "I'm sorry for ruining your wedding, Eve. It's best if I leave," she said and left.