11

Willow slowly opened her eyes as she gained consciousness and a yawn left her mouth as she stretched a little. She turned around to come face to face with a sleeping Nathan.

Memories of last night filled her head and her cheeks heated. She sat up, only to realize that his arm was around her. As if on instinct, Nathan pulled her closer making her lay back down. Her heart skipped a beat and she tried to maintain her breathing.

"This is perfectly normal, Willow. You've done this before," she thought to herself. Her back was pressed against his chest with heat radiating off him. She was enjoying it more than she was supposed to.

Her heart nearly stopped when her phone began to ring. She stretched her arm until she was able to grab her phone from the nightstand. She saw the caller ID and her eyes widened. Clearing her throat, she answered it.

"Good morning, grandma," she said.

"It's weird that you greeted me like that," her grandmother said and she rolled her eyes. "You're the one that said I should greet you like that," Willow said. "It's fun correcting you," her grandma laughed and she shook her head.

"You're not hungover?" she asked and Willow face palmed herself.

Then she felt Nathan's hand trail up her hip. Her eyes widened and she forgot how to breathe. "N-no." she stuttered when his hand went to her abdomen and began to caress it as it went lower. She pulled the phone away from her ear. "Are you crazy?!" she whisper-yelled at him. He didn't reply and slipped a finger inside her.

She nearly lost her grip on her phone and quickly brought it to her ear while he made imaginary circles inside her.

"So how did last night go?" her grandmother asked. "Have you eaten?" Willow swallowed down a moan as he thrusted his finger in and out before adding two more. "Yes, I have. Don't try to change the topic. Did you meet any hot guy?" her grandmother asked.

"Yes!" she moaned out and her eyes widened, using the other hand to cover her mouth. She was going to kill Nathan for this. "Really?" her grandmother didn't seem to catch on with it. "Yes, is Aliyah there?" Willow gasped and threw her head back when he rubbed her clit with his thumb.

"She went to buy groceries," her grandma said. "Early in the morning?"

"So?"

"Grandma, I have to go," Willow gasped and pressed her body into Nathan's. "Okay, sweetie. Say hi to Eve for me," her grandma said. "Sure thing," Willow quickly said and hung up before throwing her phone down on the bed.

"Fuck, Nate!" she cried out and buried her face in the pillow beside her. How was he so good at it?

"Do you feel good, baby?" Nathan whispered as he raised her head so she could rest it on his shoulder. "So good," Willow moaned in pleasure. Her back arched when she felt her orgasm coming. She began to shudder and he got the message. He slowed his pace and then quickened it almost immediately.

"Fuck!" she cried out as she came undone on his hand.

When she recovered from her high, she turned to glare at his handsome face. "I'm supposed to kill you," she said and he laughed before sitting up. "Good morning to you too," he said and she rolled her eyes before sitting up.

A hiss left her mouth when pain shot though her abdomen as she tried to move. "What's wrong?" Nathan asked as she got off the bed. Willow glared at him, "You have no right to ask me what the fuck is wrong?"

"Has anyone ever told you how hot you look when you're mad?" Nathan teased and she glared harder. "You fucking tore my vagina!" she cried out as she hit his chest. He raised a brow and then ruffled her already messy hair. "Your pussy is perfectly fine," he told her. She huffed and began to move off the bed. She cried out as she slowly crawled off the bed.

"Let me help you then," he chuckled and got off from the bed before going to help her.

"You owe me ice cream and an ice pack," she mumbled as they walked towards her dorm building. "I already bought you a whole box of pizza," Nathan pointed out with a bored look. She turned to him with narrowed eyes, "That didn't heal my torn lady. I'm still leaping like a broken toy."

He raised a brow at her. "You're the only girl that has complained after sleeping with me. Besides, you're the tightest I've ever met."

She scoffed and glared at him. "Don't make me punch you," she threatened and he rolled his eyes. "I'll see you later," he said to her and ruffled her hair making her huff in annoyance. "Don't do that!" she swatted his hands away. "But it makes you look cute, especially in my clothes," he said and she rolled her eyes.

She had borrowed a pair of his sweats and t shirt before the left for her dorm. "I'm meant to kill you," she mumbled. "See you later, babe," he kissed her cheek and she faked gag pushing him away. He laughed and waved at her before leaving. Willow rolled her eyes and walked into the building.

Eve had texted her earlier that she would be in her room so that was where she headed for first. "Eve, it's me," she knocked on her door. The door opened, revealing a half-naked black girl. "Come in, I was about to sleep," the girl yawned, letting her walk in. "Then why did you tell me to come if you were going to sleep?" Willow frowned as she went to sit on her bed.

"I was waiting for you to get back from your 'boyfriend's' place," Eve replied teasingly as she wiggled her brows and Willow rolled her eyes. Eve went to sit on the swirl chair across her bed. "Put on a shirt already," Willow glared at her. Eve laughed and grabbed a jacket from her desk.

"You look nice in Nathan's clothes by the way," she commented and Willow rolled her eyes. "So why did you call me here? Did you get in trouble again?" she asked, raising a brow. Eve scowled, "You're talking as if I get in trouble all the time." Willow gave her a bored look, "Do you want us to go down that path?"

"I slept with Chase," Eve confessed, looking away and crossing her arms across her chest. Willow raised a brow, "And?"

"It was the best sex ever!" Evelyn exclaimed. "I expect you to use your brain, Eve. At least try it sometime, it's nice," Willow said causing Eve to glare at her. "It's obvious you and Nathan had sex," she said with a grin. Willow's cheeks heated, "How?"

"You have hickeys on your neck and under your right ear," Evelyn laughed as she pointed at her. Willow groaned and face palmed herself. Nathan was surely going to die after this.