35

"Willow, you're spacing out too much," she looked up to see Jayden looking at her with a concerned look. Willow gave him an apologetic smile; she didn't even know when he walked in. "I'm sorry," she said and he shrugged before taking a seat in front of her. "What's the problem?"

"Nathan found out," Willow sighed and rubbed her temples. "Well, that's great. That is if he's not filing for custody," Jayden said jokingly and Willow shook her head. "I don't want the press to find out about them. I don't want to be a part of any drama going on with the elites. I love my quiet life," she mumbled and Jayden laughed.

"It doesn't matter. Willow. Did you guys talk about how you'll raise them together?" he asked her. She shook her head, "He asked me to meet him at his office today." Her eyes fell on her watch and they widened. "Shit, I should be on my way now," she quickly stood up.

"Cover for me, will you?" she asked him and he nodded with a grin. "Say hi to our baby daddy for me," he teased and she flipped him the finger before walking out of her office. She walked out of the hospital and went to her car in the parking lot. She got in her car and began to drive to Nathan's company.

"Thank you," Willow told the receptionist that led her to Nathan's office. The woman nodded and walked away while Willow knocked on the door. "Come in," she heard a deep rich voice and her heart skipped a beat. Swallowing hard, she opened the door and walked in.

Nathan looked up from his laptop to see her walk in and he nearly forgot how to breathe. She was wearing a silk baby blue shirt which had its button stopped in a way that would expose little cleavage, the shirt was paired with a gray pencil skirt and black flats. Her hair was pulled up in a bun, making her look innocently seductive.

"I'm sorry I'm late, I didn't check the time," Willow apologized as she stood by the door awkwardly. Nathan stood up, "It's fine." 'Please have a seat," he said as he gestured to the set of couches and arm chairs at the corner of the office. Willow nodded and went to sit across him on the couch while he sat on the other couch.

She couldn't help but take in the interiors of the large office. The most beautiful thing was the large glass-like walls. Since the building is a skyscraper, it wasn't much of a surprise.

"Were you ever going to let me know about them?" Nathan asked her. She shook her head, her eyes on the artificial fruits on the coffee table. "Like I said before, I didn't want any drama in your life," she said.

"Why do you think like that?" Nathan asked with a sigh. She shrugged and looked up at him. "It was my decision, okay? That's it," she said and he nodded, not wanting to start an argument.

"I'd like to take full responsibility of my role as a father," he said and she nodded. "You can do whatever you like, as long as it makes them happy," she said. "Can I pay for their education?" he asked. She rolled her eyes, "I'm already doing that." He rolled his eyes at her, he knew she was an independent woman; the most independent woman she had ever seen.

"I'll be picking them up from school," he told her. "They close by three," she responded. "Let's discuss how much I'll be paying you for child support," Nathan said and she scoffed. "I don't want your money," she looked him in the eye. He rolled his eyes, "Willow, stop being stubborn for once and cooperate."

Willow rolled her eyes and crossed her arms cross her chest. That act, caused her breasts to push up making more cleavage visible. She didn't notice but he did. He swallowed hard and looked away. "I advise you don't do that," he cleared his throat and she then understood what happened.

She dropped her hands as heat filled her cheeks. Then the door opened and a woman walked in majestically. She was dressed in a blue body con dress and her straight black hair flowed down her back like a waterfall. Willow could tell that she was a gorgeous woman and it made her jealous.

"Baby, you haven't been picking your calls?" the woman said as she looked at Nathan. "For the love of God," he thought to himself. "Kiara, aren't you meant to be at work?" he asked her. She waved him off and turned to face Willow with narrowed her eyes. "And you are?"

Willow blinked at her snobby tone; she was no longer jealous. "Willow," she mumbled. "Nice to meet you, Willow. I'm Kiara Newman, Nathaniel's girlfriend," the woman introduced herself and Willow nodded even though it felt like a stab in her heart.

"He moved on," she thought to herself.

Before Nathan could say anything, she stood to her feet with the fakest real smile she ever mustered. "It was nice meeting you, Ms. Newman," she said and turned to Nathan, "Thank you for today, Mr. Reyes."

Nathan felt like he was punched in the throat when she said that and watched helplessly as she walked out of the office.

Never in his life had he ever heard Willow call him by his last name.

"So, back to what I was saying," Kiara walked up to him and sat on his lap. He immediately pulled her off and stood up. "What?" she gaped in surprise. "I would really appreciate it if you stopped going around and telling people that we're together," he said in annoyance and went to sit behind his desk.

He was trying hard to not show how dejected he felt. Kiara pouted and went to him, "Are you trying to say that you don't want to be with me?"

He rolled his eyes, "Just because we fuck almost all the time doesn't mean I want to be with you and you know that very well." She giggled and rolled her eyes, "You love me but you're just proving a hard nut to crack."

"Kiara leave," he looked at her, pointing at the door. "Seriously, Nathaniel?" she raised a brow at him. He had never been more irritated in his like than he was now. "Kiara, fucking walk out of my office and never come back," he said and her eyes widened. "Nathaniel, are you sure you understand what you're saying?"

He glared at her, "Would you like for me to call security?"

"You wouldn't dare," she glared at him. "So use your legs and walk out through the fucking door!" he spat out. With a huff, she turned around and walked towards the door. "I know you, you'll come back begging," she said and walked out, slamming the door shut.

He rolled his eyes and rubbed his temple.

"One problem gone and time to fix the others," he mumbled and sighed.