14

It as a sunny afternoon and Nathan and his friends were seated under a tree. "So in a about two months or less, we'll be graduates," Chase said as he took a gulp of his cold coke. "I'll admit that I'll miss this university a little," Marcus, one of their friends said. "Remember that time when you got a ticket for over speeding?" Dylan, another friend teased and they laughed.

"You don't have to bring it up," Marcus glared at him. "We'll be sure to bring it up on your wedding day," Nathan said as he patted his shoulder and they laughed. "I'll not be surprised if the exams are hard," Dylan said and they nodded.

"An angry lady is making her way towards us," Chase muttered nodding his head in the direction behind them. They turned to see Crystal storming towards them. "It's been like a month and she isn't over you yet?" Marcus asked with a laugh. "We weren't even together to begin with," Nathan rolled his eyes.

"We need to talk!" Crystal exclaimed when she approached them. "We're talking," Nathan pointed out and she glared at him. "In private, if you really needed me to spell it out," she crossed her arms across her chest.

Nathan rolled his eyes but nevertheless stood up and followed her to another tree. She turned around to look at him and he gave her a bored look. "Tell me you're playing her," she said and he rolled his eyes. As if he knew that was why she approached him.

"Crystal, we weren't even a thing," he pointed out and she scoffed. "Just because I let you fuck other girls didn't mean I didn't love you," she said and he chuckled sarcastically. "And you also fucked my friends because you love me," he said sarcastically and she huffed.

She then looked behind him, seeing Willow coming their way. She smirked and launched forward, kissing him.

It took him a second before he could react and Willow got to them. "Use your brain, you dumb fuck," she said and pulled Crystal off him. Crystal smirked in satisfaction. "Are you jealous?" she countered and Willow scoffed before turning to Nathan. She pulled him down and wiped his lips with her hands before kissing him.

"Fuck you!" Crystal exclaimed and stormed off. Willow giggled into the kiss and pulled away. "I expected you to be mad," Nathan admitted as he pinched her cheek. She rolled her eyes and swatted his hand away. "I'd rather fine you. You're buying me lunch and I want no complaints," she said and he grinned.

"Anything for you, my love," he teased and she glared at him. "Shut your mouth already," she waved him off and walked away. Nathan grinned as he took in the image of her retreating figure.

The way her round ass moved in her jeans made him sigh in pleasure. "We'll fix that later," he mumbled and walked back to meet his friends.

Willow entered her lecture room and got seated in the middle row. She looked around and sighed. She was thirty minutes early as usual and needed to while away time till the lecturer came in.

Then, her phone began to ring. She frowned and brought it out of her bag. It was Aliyah calling. She answered it.

"WILLOW, GRANDMA FELL!" a panicked voice filled her ears causing her grip on the phone to loosen. "W-what do you mean she fell?" she could hardly breathe at the moment. "Please come to the hospital," Aliyah was crying and her eyes widened.

"How is?" she grabbed her bag and ran out of the lecture room.

"She's in bad condition. Willow, I'm scared," the girl cried. Willow's heart nearly stopped working. "Hung on, Aliyah. I'm coming" she said and hung before hailing a cab that would take her to the bus stop.

Willow arrived in Dallas when it was barely four A.M but she didn't mind. She was able to find a cab that would take her to the elderly hospital. She ran into the building and found Aliyah in the reception on her knees praying.