10

Willow felt nervous as she followed Evelyn like a lost puppy. The whole frat house was full of people. They were either on the dance floor dancing their hearts out, getting drunk or making out anywhere they felt like,

The girls there were nearly naked and it scared her a little.

"This place is weird," she said to Eve when they got to the kitchen. Evelyn chuckled and led her to the shelf of drinks. "If you want to put up with all these, you'll need a drink or two," she said as she poured out their drinks.

"Okay," Willow said as Eve handed her a shot glass and she downed it immediately. The burning sensation went down her throat making her gasp a little. Eve did the same and they took another shot again.

"Let's go and dance out night away!" she said and grabbed Willow's hand. They went back to the packed living room where the music was blaring through speakers. "Don't you dare leave me," Willow said when she tried to dance with her. Eve nodded and began dancing to the music.

Soon enough, the alcohol had already spread through Willow's body and she was now free. They danced till she felt the need to get a drink again. "I'm going to get a drink," she said to Eve who nodded before going to meet a guy at the far end.

Willow made her way to the kitchen and cringed when she saw a couple making out by the island. She shook her head went to get another cup of tequila.

"I never imagine you at a party."

She turned around to see Nathan beside her. She rolled her eyes and downed the cup before let out a satisfied sigh. "Neither did I but here am I," she said chuckled. "What are you doing here?" he asked her. "What are you doing here?" she pointed her finger at him. He raised a brow at her, "You're seriously asking me that?"

She narrowed her eyes at him, "Do you actually want to cheat on me?" Nathan laughed at her question and held her hand before spinning her around slowly. "Why would I want to cheat on my sexy girlfriend," he said as he pulled her closer. Willow rolled her eyes, "I'm not sexy."

She was wearing the white dress that Eve had given her with a white flannel shirt so she could hide her stomach. The dress stopped mid-thigh but the flannel couldn't hide her round ass and she knew guys had been staring at her ever since she stepped in.

"Your view of things is very unique if I must say," Nathan whispered, faking the British accent perfectly and she laughed. "That's a nice talent you have," she said to him. He grinned and went to take a cup of tequila and downed it too.

"Let's run away," Willow grinned giddily when he returned to her side. "To where?" he noticed that her cheeks were flushed which meant she was already tipsy. "I don't know. Italy?" she asked confused and he chuckled.

"Let's go to my house," he said as they walked out of the kitchen into the loud living room. "Isn't it far?" she frowned and he shook his head, leading her out of the house. "We can walk there," he said and she nodded.

"You're walking to fast," she whined when she tried catching up with his long strides. "You're just too short," he teased as he waited for her to catch up. "I'm not short!" she exclaimed and pinched his arm. "Want a piggy back ride?" he asked and she nodded. He chuckled and crouched. She got onto his back and he stood to his full height. "If you drop me, I'll bite you," she threatened.

"Thanks so much, love," Nathan said with sarcasm. "You're welcome, my dear," Willow played along.

A few minutes later, they got to a place and Willow realized he lived in a penthouse. "You live in a penthouse?" she asked him when she got down from his back. "No, I live on a farm," he replied which earned him a punch in the gut.