20

It's been four days since Chase's birthday party and four days since Willow started ignoring Nathan. But today couldn't be helped.

Why?

Because today was his sister's wedding and she saw dressed in a dream colored sundress that stopped below her knees and was paired with a pair of cream flats. Eve helped her pin her hair backwards with a cream bow.

"Are you sure you can go? He won't mind since you're sick," Eve said to her. Willow waved her off, "He doesn't know I'm sick and no one is telling him." She didn't want him to start showing care again, it'll only make it worse.

Eve gave her a worried look but allowed her to leave the room. "I'll text you later," Willow said and she nodded, watching her leave the dorm.

Her phone began to ring and she swallowed hard before picking the call. "Thank you for finally answering my call," Nathan's voice was edgy which made her wince. "I'm sorry," she mumbled. "I'm outside," he said and hung up.

She sighed and went to look for him.

She found him leaning against his car with his attention on his phone. She sighed and approached him making him look up. Her eyes fell on his outfit and her heart skipped a beat.

He was dressed in a cream colored tuxedo and his hair was nicely styled which made him look more mature than ever.

"Hi," she gave him a small smile. "Let's go before we get late," he said and opened the door for her. She bit her inside cheek and got into the car. He closed the door and got into the driver's seat before starting the car and driving off.

The car ride was silent and it was very uncomfortable. Willow felt her energy draining as she tried not to let her weakness show. She was very tired and she felt like fainting. She was so thankful to Eve for giving her supplements to boost her strength.

"Why didn't you answer my texts or pick my calls?" Nathan asked after what felt like hours of dead silence. "My phone was switched off throughout," she wasn't lying about that. "And please answer why," Nathan said making her flinch at his attitude.

He wasn't even looking at her, his attention was entirely on the road and it made her want to cry. She didn't like how he was behaving.

"I wasn't feeling okay," she mumbled, looking down at her lap. "And you couldn't tell me?" he asked her. Willow didn't reply, instead she played with the purse on her lap. Was she supposed to tell him that she was ignoring him? That was not going to happen.

"I'm not supposed to bother you," she said. He scoffed and didn't say anything. She didn't even understand why he was so mad at her.

"Willow!" Nicole literally ran to hug Willow who was walking towards her. "You didn't need to run," Willow laughed as they hugged. "Congratulations, Nicole. I'm happy for you," she said as they pulled away. "Thank you, love. I'm happy you're here. Why is your body warm?" Nicole asked as she touched Willow's forehead.

"It's just a slight headache, everything's fine." Willow gave her a smile. Nicole gave her a weary look but Willow waved it off. "Don't hesitate to help yourself out to all the food. The chefs are Italian," Nicole said and they giggled. "I will," Willow said and waved at her before watching her leave.

Nicole looked so beautiful in her white sundress. She had changed from her wedding gown into the sundress for the reception party. Willow had to admit that the party was amazing.

She decided to make her way to the bar and wait till she caught sight of Nathaniel. She found the bar and went to sit on an empty stool. "What can I get you?" a handsome bartender called out. "Anything non-alcoholic," she said and he nodded. In a few minutes, he handed her a cup of Virgin Miami Vice.