12

"Oh shut up, Nate. It's my fucking birthday, you're meant to be there!" Nicole Reyes, Nathan's elder sister screamed in his ear making him pull the phone away and place it on the coffee table.

"You haven't stop your siren screams yet?" he groaned as he massaged his temples. "Stop calling me a siren, you fucking idiot!" she exclaimed. "That's when you stop screaming like one," her brother said and she scoffed.

"You're coming whether you like it or not," she said.

"What if I don't want to?" he countered as he stretched his limbs, relaxing in his recliner. Star ran into the room and he carried her up onto his laps. "Seriously, Nathaniel? Why are you being such an asshole? Noah wasn't as hard as you when I asked," Nicole sighed and he grinned.

"I'm just messing with you, sis. I'll be there," he said and he heard her huff. "Are you bringing your girlfriend?" she asked and he frowned. "Who said I have a girlfriend?"

"I have my way. Besides, Chase complained that you're spending more time with her than him," she said with a giggle and Nathan rolled his eyes. "He's lying," he said. "Which part? The girlfriend part or the spending time part?" his sister asked. "The spending time part," Nathan replied.

"So you do have a girlfriend?" he could imagine a grin on her lips. Star barked happily as if answering her question and she laughed. Nathan rolled his eyes, "Yes, I do." "So Star has met her. I bet she's a lovely girl," Nicole said.

"If we're going to be talking about it, I'm going to hang up," he grumbled. "You're such a sore thumb," she said and he snorted. "Aren't you meant to be at work or with your fiancé?" he asked with a bored tone. "You won't be free so easily next time. Bye Star!"

The dog barked in response and she laughed before hanging up. Nathan then turned to face his pet. "Do you like Willow?" he raised a brow. The dog barked and licked his chin making him chuckle. He shook his head and stood up, holding her in his arms. "Let's get you lunch, girl."

Later that evening, Willow and Evelyn went to the park to relax.

"So in a few weeks, we'll be in the hall writing exams," Evelyn mumbled as she licked her snow cone. "Then the summer holiday and then we'll be seniors," Willow added with a chuckle and Eve nodded.

"Awn, you'll miss your boyfriend," Evelyn cooed as she pinched her cheeks. Willow rolled her eyes as she swatted her hand away. "Don't give me this crap," she said and turned her attention to her own snow cone. Eve laughed, "Somebody is sad here!"

"It's not like I even like him?" Willow thought to herself with a shake of her head. In a few more weeks, she would be able to pay her grandma's hospital bills fully and have enough to pay her student loan.

"But seriously, Will. What attracted you to Nathan?" Evelyn asked causing her to frown. "Huh?"

Evelyn rolled her eyes, "You know what I mean. Is it because of his money or his looks?" Willow gave her a bored look. "Am I supposed to punch you or I don't know?" she asked with a raised brow. "I'm being serious and I do not want violence," Evelyn rolled her eyes.

"We both know I'm not the type to like a guy because of his money. I'm not a gold digger," Willow said, her attention on her cone. "That sounds like a lie," she thought to herself. "That's cute. I really didn't expect you to fall for him and all but it doesn't mean I'm not happy for you. I'm glad you're totally over Kaden," Evelyn said. Willow's breath hitched at the mention of her ex's name.

She nodded and gave her a small smile, "Thank you, Eve."

"What are you going to do for the summer?" Evelyn asked her. Willow shrugged, "We haven't even started exams and you're already making plans for the summer. But I may go and visit grandma."

Eve nodded, "I want to check if I can find a firm to work as an intern." Willow giggled and pinched her cheek, "Awn, you're being a serious girl now." Eve scoffed and pushed her hand off. "It's because my dad told me to, that's why I'm doing it," she said and Willow laughed knowing that was the only reason she'd do it.

Her phone beeped and she saw a text from Nathan, asking her to meet him at a mall. "It's Nathan," Willow said. "What does it say?" Eve asked. "He asked me to meet him at the mall," Willow mumbled and placed her phone back in her pocket.

"Awn, you should change your clothes then," Evelyn said and Willow rolled her eyes. "It's not a date," they stood up and Eve shrugged. "Only God knows."

"What color does she like?" Willow asked him as they walked down the aisle of the mall. "Yellow," he replied and she nodded. She then led him to the dress section and then wandered off.

Nathan walked to another dress section and a few minutes later the bought what they wanted to buy.

"Where did he run off to?" Willow frowned as she looked around. An arm wrapped around her, spinning her around to turn to face Nathan. "You have a serious problem<" she stood on her toes to flick his head and he laughed.

"What did you get?" he asked her. "A dress," she replied as they walked towards the exit of the mall. "I got the dress you'll wear," Nathan handed her a shopping back and her eyes widened. "I have dresses," she said and he waved her off. "Must you argue with me on everything?" he asked as they approached his car.

"Well, you're the one that's doing things without my permission," Willow said as they got into the car. "Well, you're the one that thinks I need your permission to do things," Nathan pointed out. Willow glared at him, "Because you do!"

"So you're telling me I need your permission if I want to fuck you?" he teased raising a brow. Willow's cheeks reddened at his statement and she looked away. "I hate you," she mumbled. "That's not what you said when my fingers were in your pussy," Nathan said as he started the car.

Heat began to spread between Willow's thighs, making her close her legs. "You're insane," she mumbled and he chuckled. "Says the girl that screams when she's coming on my dick," Nathan replied and she bit her lower lip. Her nipples were hard against her bra just by his words and she wanted nothing more than for him to please her anyway he liked.

Nathan knew what he did and he knew what he was going to do. He then parked in front of the school gate and rolled up the window. "What are you doing?" Willow asked when he grabbed her hand pulled her closer.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" he said as he carried her from her seat and placed her on his lap.

"Someone might see us!" she panicked. Nathan rolled his eyes, "My windows are tinted." With that, he grabbed her neck and pulled her down to kiss him. The kiss became hot and needy as he grabbed her ass and gave it a tight squeeze, earning a moan from her.

"You gave me hickeys," Willow moaned as she slowly grinded her pelvis with his. The friction of their clothes sent waves of pleasure to both of them and the only thing Nathan could think of was burying himself inside her.

"Whether you like it or not, I'm going to keep giving you," he said as they pulled away from the kiss. He pulled up her skirt and rubbed her pussy through her panties causing her to moan in pleasure. "Tell me what you want," Nathan asked as he used his other hand to tug on her crop top.

"You!" She gasped when he slipped three fingers inside her at once. "So tight," he groaned and she pulled off her top, leaving her in her white bra. "I'm on birth control," she said as she kissed his neck. He grinned as he watched her unzip his jeans and slowly bring out his dick from his briefs.

"You're so hard and big," Willow mumbled as she caressed it making him groan. "Let's get this over with," he breathed and removed his fingers from her pussy. He then raised her hips, letting her place his tip at her entrance and then guiding her down so he could fill her totally.

Willow gasped in pleasure and gripped his shoulders.

"Ride me, baby."

She did exactly as he said.