21

"Let's break up"

Was what Willow said as she stepped out of Nathan's car. Nathan frowned as he stepped out of the car and went to her side. "And where is this coming from?" he asked as he held her so she wouldn't fall. She pushed herself away from him. "Grandma is no longer sick. There's no need to keep this up anymore. You're also graduating, you don't need to be stuck with me," she said but he didn't let go of her.

"Is that the only reason?" he asked her and she nodded. They walked towards the dorm and he turned her around to look at him. "I'm not breaking up with you," he said and she glared at him.

He's making this hard for her.

"Nathan, I can't keep up with this," she said to him. "Keep up with what?" he asked and she wanted to kick him seeing how confused he was. "You know fully well what I'm talking about. I can't keep up with you faking care and concern all the time, it's killing me!" she exclaimed.

He frowned, "I'm not faking it, Willow." She scoffed, "You were mad at me today, that wasn't fake. Then you switched to showing concern when people were looking for me, how do you expect me to believe you? I don't want to get hurt anymore."

"I hurt you?" his question was serious this time and she looked away. "You didn't hurt me," she mumbled. "Then what's wrong? Did I do something then?" he asked with confusion on his face. He didn't understand where all this was coming from it was driving Willow crazy.

"Nate, I can't continue to fake being in love with you anymore. And it's because I am already in love with you. I know you don't feel the same and I'm stupid for doing so. The only way to prevent horrible things from happening is us breaking up!" she sighed and turned to leave.

Nathan was still surprised but grabbed her before she could walk away. "Wait, you love me?" he asked her. Her cheeks burned and she looked away, "I'm sorry, it wasn't supposed to happen. We'll never see each other again so it won't matter once this is over."

Nathan scoffed and pulled her in a hug which surprised her. "Nathan what are you doing?"

"You're not stupid, Will. I love you too," he said as they pulled away and she looked up at him. "You're not serious, Nate. You can't possibly love me," she said in disbelief and he rolled his eyes.

"You're the realest girl I've ever met, Willow. Every little thing you do makes my heart race and when I see you, I nearly forget how to breathe. I don't know why, but I'm glad we actually made that deal," he said and she smiled a little.

"So what are we going to do now?" she asked and he chuckled.

"Will you be my girlfriend, for real this time?" he asked her and she nodded.

"Thank you," she said and they hugged.

"So he left you guys?" Nathan asked her as he caressed her hair. She nodded, "I thought he'd come to check up on me once in a while, but that was only a fantasy. He only sent birthday cards and that was all."

"Did he marry again?" Nathan asked. Willow shook her head, "I don't know but I don't think so." She sighed and buried her face in her hands. "My little sister doesn't even know me," she mumbled.

"Won't you like to meet her?" he asked and she sat up. They were in his room watching a movie on his laptop with Star on the bed too. "It's not like she wants to meet me. She doesn't even know me," she said. Star crawled over to her and she gave the dog a piece of her fries.

"You don't know until you try. I can try to get your dad's number," Nathan said. Willow turned to look at him with a smile, "You're trying to make this work, aren't you?" he gave her a sheepish grin and shrugged, "It won't hurt to try something."

She laid back down beside him and hugged him, "Thank you." Nathan laughed and kissed her nose, "There's nothing to thank me for, Will."

"By next week, you'll be a graduate," Willow said. Nathan nodded and chewed on his fries. "And the week after that, I'll resume work at the company and the press will barge into my life," he sighed and drank his starbucks.

"It won't be that bad," Willow said and he scoffed. "They'll basically make us look like the Kardashians but without a TV show. Have you seen the headlines about my dad?" he asked her and she shook her head.

"I hate how the press love to meddle into people's personal life and bring out baseless stories that can destroy the person's happiness," he mumbled and leaned against the headrest of his bed.

"You make it sound bad," Willow said as she caressed Star's fur. "Because it is," Nathan glared at her and she laughed. "That's why it sucks to be a celebrity," she said and he rolled his eyes.

"So you're going back to your grandma for the summer," he said and she nodded. There was silence and she raised a brow at him. "Let me guess, you're going to miss me?" she said and he rolled his eyes.

"Am I meant to lie?" he said and she laughed. "Awn, that's so cute," Willow pinched his cheek and he caught her finger. "You've been calling me that for the past few days," he said and she grinned. "Well, I'm not lying you've been looking cute lately. Maybe it's because you're spicing up your skincare routine or something," she teased and he rolled his eyes.

"I'm not Chase, I don't do those shit," he said and she laughed before climbing unto his lap. "You're a lucky person. Others have to do skincare routines before having a flawless skin," she said as she caressed his face with her fingers.

"Do you?" he asked her and she shook her head. "Eve made me try it one time but I knew it wasn't for me so I gave up on it," she giggled and he smiled. "I love your eyes," Nathan said as he stared into her eyes. Her cheeks heated, "Um, thank you. Why though?"

"They're like the color of the sky and it's mesmerizing," he said like a lost boy and she giggled. "Now, you sound like a helpless romantic," she said and he grinned proudly. "Only for you, babe. Only for you," he said and kissed her neck.

A shaky sigh left her lips when he pulled her closer, sucking on her sweet spot and causing her to moan in pleasure. It seemed that Star caught the message, because she got down from the bed and walked out of the room.

"She's a good girl," Nathan said and Willow giggled before leaning down to his lips and kissing him. Without a word, he slipped his hand inside her shorts and cupped her pussy causing her to whimper in his mouth.

"You're already wet," he groaned as they broke the kiss and rubbed her wet pussy. "I don't want foreplay, just fuck me," She whined and he grinned. "Your wish is my command," he said and made her lay on her back before discarding their clothes.

"Birth control?" he asked and she nodded. "Always"

He leaned down and kissed her lips. He kissed her collar bone and sucked her right nipple causing her to whimper again. Her hard buds were so sensitive and he loved her reaction every time she sucked on it.

Without warning, he slipped inside her and she nearly sat up as he buried himself inside her. "Fuck, Nate!" she moaned when he moved in circles inside her. "Be a good girl and take it like that," he said and began to pound inside her.