15

"Thank you, sweetheart," Grandma Marie said to Nathan as he helped her into her bedroom. "You're welcome, grandma," he said and she smiled as she sat on her bed. The woman was a little bit pale but she still had a little glow in her eyes.

Her dark brown hair had patches of silvery white that made it look beautiful and with the way the moved at talk, you could tell that she was a spirit-filled woman when she was younger.

"Are you staying for dinner?" She asked him. Nathan shook his head, "I'll be on my way now."

The woman frowned, "That's nonsense. Stay the night."

Willow walked in with her grandmother's bag, "What's wrong grandma?" "Oh nothing, dearie. I was just getting Nathan to spend the night and he agreed and he'll be staying with you in your room," her grandmother said and Willow choked.

"Grandma!" she exclaimed.

The woman waved her off before laying on her bed. "I just got out of the hospital, don't stress me," she said. Willow huffed and dragged Nathaniel out of the room while he laughed.

When dinner was over, everyone migrated to their rooms to turn in for the night.

"Your room is pretty," Nathan commented as he went to sit on her bed. "Thanks," she said as she rolled her eyes and went to the closet to find something to wear. The room wasn't as big as Nathan's but it was big enough for her and it was always clean and neat.

"I'll take a shower somewhere else and you'll use the one in my room, bye," she said as she grabbed her towel and walked out of the room. She made her way to the visitor's bathroom and took a shower.

When she was done, she got dressed in her white silk nightdress and walked out of the bathroom before making her way back to her room. She walked in to see Nathan stepping out of the bathroom in nothing but a pair of basketball shorts and a wet skin.

"Where did you get those?" she asked him, pointing at the shorts. "I went to a store nearby," he shrugged and she nodded before locking the door and going to the bed. Nathan approached her and pulled her up to her feet.

"What's wrong?" she asked him and he shook his head before dipping his head and kissing her. She responded immediately and he carried her so she could wrap her legs around his waist.

He sat down on the bed and they pulled away. "You look irresistible in this nightdress," he said as he squeezed as her ass, causing her to moan. "You can't fuck me here," she mumbled when pulled down the thin straps of the dress to reveal her round breasts.

"I know, but I want a taste," he said and licked her nipple. He blew on it causing her to gasp and tug on his hair.

While he sucked on one of her nipples, his other hand went down her stomach and a moan left her when he dipped his fingers inside her without warning. "You're so tight," detached from her nipple and his lips found hers.

"Yes, like that," Willow moan lowly when he pumped her in her out with quick motions. "You like that, baby?" she nodded and moaned again, biting on his shoulder to maintain silent.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum," she whimpered in his ear and he grinned. He increased his movements. "Let it all out, sweetheart," he said and she did as he said, moaning into his shoulder.

When she came down from her high, he carried her to the bathroom and cleaned her up before bringing her back to the bed. "You won't kill me," Willow breathed as he switched of the lights. He laughed and went to sit beside her.

"I was about to say the same thing," he said and they laid down. "Aren't I supposed to help you?" she asked him. They turned to face each other. "Help me?" Nathan raised a brow.

"You don't want me to suck your dick?" Willow asked and he chuckled before wrapping an arm around her waist and pulling her closer. "Of course I want you to do that. But you feel pleasure is pleasure to me so you don't have anything to worry about," he said and she pouted.

Even though it was dark, they could still see each other's faces. "But I want to suck you off," she said and he laughed. "That'll be later. You're exhausted and we have a long day tomorrow," he said and she nodded.

Silence filled everywhere as they closed their eyes.

"Nate?"

"Hmm?"
"Thank you"

Nathan smiled and ruffled her hair.

By the time Nathan and Willow had gotten back to California, it was night and they decided to stay at his place.

"Star!" Willow exclaimed happily when the dog ran to her. It barked and she giggle as she knelt down to play with it. "I'll make us something to eat," Nathan said as he walked past them.

"No, you should rest. I'll make something to eat," Willow stood to her feet and went to him. "Why should I rest?" he asked as she dragged him to his bedroom and opened the door. "You've been driving for hours. Take a shower or bath and take a nap. I'll wake you up when I'm done," Willow said and pushed him in before turning to leave. He chuckled as he watched her walked down the hall before closing the door.

"Come on girl," Willow called for Star. The dog eagerly ran to her side and followed her into the kitchen.

About almost an hour later, she was done cooking and was cleaning up. She had already fed Star, who was now asleep on her dog bed in the leaving room. She served Nathan's food in a plate and grabbed hers before going to his room.

She walked in and went to place the food on the table. She made her way to his bed where he was asleep. She couldn't help but smile at how cute he looked while being asleep. His long eyelashes were beautiful and his lips were slightly apart, making him look like a baby.

She quickly grabbed her phone from her pocket and took a picture of him. She then sat beside him and gently tapped on his cheek. "Nate, wake up," she said as she tapped his shoulder.

"Nicole, get lost," he mumbled and she giggled. "It's time to eat, wake up," She said and tapped him again. Nathan opened one eye and saw that it was Willow. He groaned and slowly sat up. "I think I have a headache," he groaned as he rubbed his temples. "It's the stress. You better not fall sick, exams will soon start," she said as she went to get him a bottle of water.

He thanked her and drank out of it.

"You made casserole," he said when she handed him his plate and she nodded. "I didn't make much though," she said and he nodded.

After dinner was over, they were seated in the living room watching movies on Netflix till they fell asleep on the couch. Nathan woke up later in the midnight and carried her to his room so they could sleep on his bed.

He laid beside her and he raised a brow in surprise when she snuggled closer to him and placed her head on his chest.

Then he thought...

Will he fall in love with this girl?

"She deserves better and that's not what I am," he thought to himself and slept off.