Chapter 1

(Han Jisung)

It is my first day of high school. I was enrolled ro Shinha high school.

As always, I woke early in the morning before my parents woke, cooked some food for myself and my parents; as it was a chore that I had to do, had my breakfast and got ready to go to school. Then I walked to school as Shinha High was only a little farther away from my house.

I looked at my surroundings and walked by myself. I had no friends, who would be going to this school, because I never had friends before. I looked at the people walking, some having partners to talk with while some were too busy running on their own business.

I felt very jealous for the people who were talking with there partners. But what am I supposed to do. I am just an introvert and I never was good at speaking with people.

After I got to the school entrance, I stared at the building and children entering the school. I felt a little nervous because it was my first time going to such a big school. I wished to the gods hoping that this school will be much different than my middle school and elementary school.

Nobody bothered to look at me because they were too busy talking with their friends. I went to my class, entered the classroom and sat on the seat near the window. I kept my bag on the table and sat down to take a short nap because I was feeling a little drowsy from walking after eating so little, as I couldn't cook much for breakfast.