Chapter 29

(Lee Minho)

While I was staying with Jeongin by the emergency room, one of the nurses came up to me and asked me to come to the reception table to give information about Han. I left Jeongin where he was and went to the reception table.

I was giving Han's personal information when my phone suddenly got a notification. I excused myself and checked my phone to check who it was. It was Changbin and he has found Han's parents contact information and had aent the pictures of the house to me. I went back to the reception table and continued giving information.

The receptionist filled out the form and I stepped out of the hospital to take a phone call to Han's parents to inform that Han was in the hospital. As I was about to take a call, Changbin came up to me and asked "Where is Jeongin, mister Minho?"

"I left him at the aisle of the emergency room. Could you go and check on him until I call their parents and inform about them?"

Changbin nodded and went into the hospital. I stayed and too a phone call to Han's father. The phone rang for a long time and no one answered the call. I thought that he must be working. So I called Han's mother's number. It was the same from her side as well. I gave another phonecall to Han's father and this time he answered it. I said "Excuse me. Is this Mr Jisung?"

"May I know who this is?" He sounded drunk but I brushed it off thinking that it must have been the way he normally talked and said "Sir, your son, Han Jisung, is in the hospital right now and Jeongin is with him." I heard the man scoff and he said "I don't give a damn about those kids. Just tell their so called mother, to come and take care of them. They are no longer my children. I am hanging up. You just spoiled my fun just because of this." And then he hung up the phone before I could tell anything back to him.

I was shocked. I never knew that Han's father was this selfish. To be true, I never knew that Han's parents had any problem within them. Han never had any kind of visible bruises and whenever I bring up about our parents, he would never tell me anything about them. It must have been because of this.

I went back in to the hospital, thinking about how Changbin might be doing with Jeongin.