Chapter 27

(Seo Changbin)

Today Master Minho seemed to have a lot of fun with his friend. Even after we left them at their home, master Minho was smiling. Usually, master Minho tends to have a cold expression in his face. But ever since the day he began high school, he has been a completely different person than he used to be.

He used to be all cold and expressionless but, now he was all happy and cheerful. I never knew that master Minho had that side in him when he went outside as well.

We got home and master Minho got out of the car and an into the house happily. Almost an hour later, he got into the car and said "Let's quickly go to the address where we left Han and Jeonging at." By the look on his face, I knew that he was in a rush. So I quickly started the car and drove towards the apartment complex that we left master Minho's friend.

We got out of the car and master Minho gave a call to someone and asked which floor they were in. Then he hung up the phone, turned to me and said "We have to go to the third floor." He begins to run and I follow him.

When we went to the third floor, Jeongin was waiting outside crying. I knew that something bad must have happened and when we went inside, there was master Han lying on the ground with a pool of blood surrounding him.

I always call all of master Minho's friends as 'master' because they are his friends no matter where they are from and for your information, master Han is the only person who master Minho alhad become friends with for a long time. So I have to call Han, master as well.

I quickly got down to his body to check his pulse rate. The pulse was a bit alright. When master Minho told me to pick him up. I quickly took him in a piggy-back and went into the car. By the time, the ambulances had arrived and one of the paramedics told me to keep Han on the stretcher so that they could take care of him till we get to a hospital. I did as they said and lied Han down on the stretcher.

I never knew that a high school student could be so light in weight. He was like a feather. I don't know what happened to him to blled that much but I hope that nothing bad happens to him.