Chapter 38

(Lee Minho)

After I and my mother talked about Han, I went into my bedroom to take a shower because I was feeling dirty fromtall the sweat in me. I turned the shower on and soaked my body.

I actually couldn't believe that Han's mother would have done something like that. Why would she do that? Because according to my knowledge about Han, he is the top student in our classes, he gets really good grades for all his exams and he never gets any complaints from any teachers. He was more like the teacher's let when he is at school.

Then it struck to me how his father spoke when I called him through the phone. That amn said that he was having fun. Then it most probably might be because he was in some kind of club or something. As I am a movie-addict; a wild theory came up in my mind. I think that she might be doing it to them, because her husband was cheating on her. But why do that to her children when she could just beat the crap out of the woman who he fucked?

I turned the shower off and took the shampoo bottle to apply some shampoo on my hair. After I squirted some shampoo to his palm, I scrubbed my scalp well until my head was filled with bubbles. I turned the shower on again to wash the shampoo.

While scrubbing the shampoo off my head, all of the thoughts about Han's parents went off my mind and a new concern came up in my mind. What if I had confesses to Han at the park before Changbin called me? He would have been shocked and it would have been really awkward during the drive back to his house. I actually shouldn't confess to him until he realizes hisbfeelings towards me  I mean how hard can it be for him to realize that he has feelings towards me, right?

I turned the shower off again to scrub some soap on my body. After getting some soap, I washed the soap off of my body. All of the pain in my body was washed away with the soap and a new concern came up to my mind.

And this time it was about what will happen to Han after he was taken away from his parents. Who would be his and Jeongin's guardian? My parents might not take him in as a family member and if it does happen, it will be really awkward from my side when I am crushing on him like a phsycho. I had to talk to Changbin about this is I want to get an answer because his was a really complex thing. But most of all it will feel awkward when I explain everything to him including the part where I have a crush towards Han

After I washed the soap off of my body, I took my towel and wiped my body. Then I wrapped the towel around my waist and went into the bathroom to get a pair of clothes to change in to.