Chapter 44

(Seo Changbin)

I never knew that master Minho could fall in love with someone. I do remember that he said he fell in love with a boy when he was in kindergarten but, I just thought that it was just a spur of the moment and HE WAS JUST A KID; but seems like he really had fallen in love with that kid.

But I am mostly surprised by the fact that he still remembered who his childhood crush was and found him. That must have been the reason why he always rejected the girls who would come up to him during parties. Well, I am not surprised. This is maste Minho we are talking about not some ordinary person, you know.

He stays true to his own feelings and never gives up on anything just because others hate it. He keeps on moving forward despite all of the barriers that come in front of him. If he keeps an aim for something, he will turn back only after he accomplishes it.

Then he asked "Hey, I am seriously curious. What if I had proposed to him at that moment? What do you think would have happened?" I thought for a while before answering that question because it was a bit tricky.

Han seemed like a good kid. He cared for his brother a lot, to the point that he protected his brother from getting hurt today. And if master Minho did take him out on a date, Han took Jeongin with him to their date because he cared for his little brother. The only thing that I can understand through all those things, was that the person who he cared for the most was his little brother.

I looked at master Minho in a serious way and said "Well, first thing, if you had proposed it would have been really awkward inside the car. Then the answer to your question might be either he would have accepted or asked for more time or even, stayed silent without answering your question, contemplating with his feelings."

Master Minho didn't seem surprised. He just nodded and said "I also thought the same. He would never try to break someone's heart because he is too innocent and pure. He thinks that if he can't fall in love witht that person, he could at least be his friends and be by their side."

Seems like a master Minho had a great understanding about Han's personality. Well, I am not surprised because they have been close to each other for almost a year neh.