Chapter 26

(Lee Minho)

I took a phone call to Han to ask him about the gift. When my call was answered, Jeongin's voice spoke throught the phone.

"Minho hyung. Please come back."
I said "Hey kiddo. Calm down. Why are you crying?"
"Hannie got wounded. Please call a ambulance or something and come hyung. Please."
"Okay kiddo. I will call an ambulance. You just stay with your brother and wait for the ambulance to arrive. Understood?"

He hummed and I quickly hung up the phone to call 911. I told their address and went out of my room with the same clothes that I was wearing before. My parents were confused by the rush and my mother asked me "Why are you in a rush dear?"

"My friend just got wounded. And his brother called me to call an ambulance. I am going to go. Bye."

I ran out of the house and got into the car. The driver looked at me, surprised. I said "Let's quickly go to the address that we left Han and Jeongin at." The driver nodded and started the car to leave for the destination.

The ambulances hadn't arrived yet so I gave a quick phone call to Jeongin. The phone was immediately answered and I asked "Jeongin which floor are you in?"

"We live in the third floor. Please hyung. Quick. He is bleeding a lot." He was trying to hold his tears back. I could tell by the way he was hiccupping continuously. I asked the driver to follow me and both of us went to the third floor. Jeongin was there by the door waiting for us. We both went inside and I asked the driver if he could pick Han up and take him down. He nodded and picked him up in a piggy-back.

My driver was a really strong man. That was why he was appointed to me only, by my father. His name is Changbjb and he is like my second father. Other than being my driver, he sometimes becomes my therapist whenever I am in an upset mood. I rely on him a lot rather than my own parents

When we got our do the apartment complex, the ambulances had already arrived and one of the paramedics saw us and quickly told Changbin to keep Han on the stretcher for them to take care of Han.