Chapter 32

(Lee Minho)

After I finished talking with Mr.Jisung, I went into the hospital slowly. I was thinking about what to do after Han was discharge from the hospital. But before thinking about where to take him before he is even out of the emergency room, I should be thinking about his brother, Jeongin. I can't leave the kid alone at an apartment like that. He wouldn't even be able to cook any food for himself.

All of a sudden, my phone began to ring. I took it out of my pocket and it was my mother calling me. I answer the call and my mother said "Hello darling. Could you explain what you told us before leaving the house please, dear?"

I massaged my forehead and said "Mom, I will explain about it after I come back home. I was about to give you or dad a call to ask for favour from you guys."
"What is it dear?"
"When I left I told that my friend was wounded, right?"
"Yes?"
"Can we have his brother at our house for a few days? Because right now my friend is in the hospital and his parents seem to be in some kind of confusing relationship going on between them. So is it okay if I brought him over?"

My mom went silent for the moment. She must be thinking whether to let him stay with us or not. After while she said "Let's bring him in if he doesn't have anyone to take care of him."
"Thanks Mom. I will bring him over in a few hours because none of the doctors came out of the emergency room to inform us about Han's situation."
"Okay baby. come back home safely."
"Okay Mom. I am hanging up."

Then I hung up my phone and began to walk towards the emergency room quickly. Cahngbin was sitting in the seat hugging and trying to comfort Jeongin. He signed me not to make a sound as soon as he saw me. I followed his order and walked over to them and sat down. Changbin whispered to me and said "He's sleeping. He was crying for almost an hour. I think Han's mother was the person who wounded Han."

I also whispered back and said "Why do you think she did it?"
"Jeongin said that the only thing he heard was his mother and Han shouting and a glass shuttering."

My eyes went wide. I couldn't believe that this woman used a glass to beat him up. I couldn't help but fell pity for Han and Jeongin. They both to exceptional people. I don't know about Jeongin but Han was an exception al person. Eventhough he is busy with almost everything, he manages everything like a pro. Sometimes I wish to be as efficient as Han was.