Chapter 10

(Lee Minho)

Finally, I was able to ask Han to come with me to have lunch with me. I usually go to the rooftop because the canteen is really crowded and I hate crowded palces. And this is one of the reasons why I hate coming to school. I was actually afraid that Han would reject my request because he thought that I am weird; but seems like he was also a person who liked to enjoy his food without being disturbed by anyone as well.

Lunch break arrived, and I went to the rooftop to meet Han. I went over to the rooftop and looked around to find where Han was but realized tht Han hasn't arrived yet. I st down in a corner and opened my lunch box. Then I suddenly heard the door opening and I looked over to check who it was. I saw Han holding a brown paper bag in one ahnd and holding onto his knee, bent down and panting. I shut my lunch box and went over to check on Han and he lifted his head and said "I am fine. I had to run all the qua from the canteen to the rooftop."

"Why did you go to the canteen?" I asked.

He said "I couldn't being lunch because there wasn't enough food for em to bring over to school."

I looked at him, concerned, and dragged him to the spot where ow as sitting. Then we both sat down and he took the things in the brown paper bag out of it. He had bought an orange juice and some snacks from the canteen. I frowned at the food and said "You can eat mine." I snatched the snack away from Han and said "Give that to me." Han, who semmed confused by what I said, asked "Why did you do that?" I smiled and said "Can't you remember? Youw ere the one who always told em to eat healthy food so that I could grow up." Han tilted his head in confusion, (He looked like a little puppy when he did that.) trignbto remember when he had told that to me. Then he gasped and said "Oh. You mean when we were in kindergarten?" I nodded; happy that he still remembered me. Then he said "You have completely changed from what I remember. You were so cute back then." Suddenly, he paused in mid-sentence. I lift my eyebrow, in questioning manner, and smirked. Then I crept closer to him and said "So how about now? Do you think I am handsome?" His face went red like a tomato. He quickly took my lunch box and began eating. I couldn't help but chuckeld at his cuteness. I ate the snack that Han had bought form the canteen.

He fed some food to me and I gave a bite from hs snack that I was eating from. We talked about the things that we have been doing in the past and our future plans. The bell rang and we stood up from our spot. Han gave back my lunch box and thanked me. Then I asked him if we could continue having lunch together  on the rooftop and Han agreed to it. I was over the moon and stomach started to fill with butterflies because of the happiness I had within myself.