Chapter 14

(Lee Minho)

Today is the day the day that the love of my life was born. And, for my own luck, it was a Saturday. I was at home and I woke up at 8 in the morning. I went downstairs to the dining room and had my breakfast. After I finished my food, I went back to my room and gave a phone call to Han. The phone rang for quite a while. While the phone was ringing, I started to choose a nice outfit for my first ever date and to celebrate Han's birthday.

Suddenly, the call was answered and a sweet voice said "Hello?"

"Hello. Is this Han?" I said

The voice from the other end said "No. I am his brother, Jeongin. Why are you calling my brother?" Damn he was overprotective. I calmly said "I just wanted to ask Han if he was busy today because I wanted to hang out with him." Jeongin went quiet for a while and said "Wait a minute. I will give the phone to Han." I waited and looked over to the mess I had made just to chose my outfit. Finally, I chose a black shirt, blue baggy pants and white sneakers. Then I heard Han's voice through the phone. He said "Hello Minho?"

"Oh. Han, are you free right now? I wanted to ask you ifff we could hang out today."The phone went silent. I took my phone away from my ear to check if he had hung up the phone but, the call was still ongoing;Han was the one who had gone quiet.

I think he might be thinking about whether to go or not. So I said, in a reassuring manner, "It's okay. If you don't want to come, I understand." Han quickly responded "Oh. No, no, no. My mother was actually asking if he could also join us because nobody is there at our house right now."

The kid was already giving me the chills when I first talked to him. Would he be the same even when we meet? But if I wanted to have Han today, I have to accept the kid as well. So I said that it was okay if he joined us. Then Han said "Thanks Minho. At what time should we come and where should we arrive?"

"I will come over to your house to pick you up. Just tell me your address and we will leave."

"Oh. Okay. My address is XX street, Y city. Will you be able to find it? I will get ready quickly and come outside. If you can't find it, just give me a call."

"Okay bye." Then he hung up the phone.

I quickly threw the phone to my bed, picked the outfit that I had chose and wore it. Then I told my parent sthat i was going to hang out with a friend and got into the car. I told the driver the address and he entered it to the GPS. We drove to the location that the GPA indicated