Chapter 2

(Lee Minho)

Today is my first day of high school. It was a dull and boring old day for me where I had to get up early just to get ready and leave to go to a place which wasn't even worth my time.

I was woken up at about 6, because my mother had come into my bedroom and removed the folds. Then I had my breakfast. Got ready for school and left to school with my things.

I got into the car and took my phone out to play some games. After a while of gaming, I heard the driver opening the door and he said "Young master, this is your stop." I put my phone back inside my bag and got off the car. My driver shut the door and told me to have a good day. I signalled him to leave and he quickly got onto the vehicle and drove away from the school.

I looked around the school. I felt agitated, looking at all those irritating faces when I could be sleeping peacefully at home. But don't judge me. Just because I am a little lazy doesn't mean that I laze out all the time. I like to study by myself rather than studying with people of my age. But my parents send me to school because they think that I need to make friends.

But I never did that at school. All I do at school was play games on my phone, sleep and eat, when the lunch break begins.

I scoffed at the scenario of thousands of students' endless chattering and bickering. I went into the school building, went into my classroom. I didn't grab any attention from my classmates because the door was already open. I looked to the back of the class and saw some kind of black lump on the table. I thought that it was just a school bag of kid and  went over to check the seat out.

When I looked at the black on the table by the window, I realized that it was actually boy. He was wearing a mask and sleeping peacefully keeping his head on his school bag.

I didn't like sitting next to people, but as it was a rule ofor students' to sit in pairs in this school, I shook him to ask for permission to sit next to him. He woke up, startled and looked around to check what woke him up. Then I said "May I sit next to you?" The boy didn't say anything. He stared at me for a while and nodded. I kept my bag on the table and sat next to him.

I felt a little at ease when I realized that this guy won't be talking so much like the others in this class, because as soon as I sat down, he kept his head back on his bag and began to fall asleep. I took my phone out, connected my bluetooths and began to listen to some music as I felt like my head was close to bursting out of my head, because of all the noise in the classroom.