Chapter 6

(Lee Minho)

I felt someone tapping my shoulder. I slowly opened my eyes and removed my earphones to hear what that person wanted to say. Then the boy who was sitting next to me said that the bell had rung. So I quickly sat up straight, put away my phone and earphones, and began to focus. A tall, male teacher came into the classroom. He looked like he was in his mid-twenties. He came in, introduced himself, explained everything about the school and began to mark our attendance.

When he was calling out the names, I heard a name which sounded familiar, 'Han Jisung'. I thought why I found that name familiar and suddenly remembered that it was my friend's name. I made him when I was in kindergarten. Actually I wasn't the person who went upto him. I just saw some classmates bullying a boy and saved him. After we went to the teacher and complained, he came up to me and asked me if I wanted to be his friend. I just agreed on it because I was just a kid. But ever since I left kindergarten, I never met him.

But, after a long time, I get to meet him again. I couldn't even remember his appearance after all that time. I looked all over the classroom and finally looked to my left. Then I saw the boy sitting next to me lifting his hand. So I was actually sitting next Han, my first best friend.

I, actually, fell in love with Han when we were on kindergarten because I liked how cute he looked when he smiled and sometimes, when he fills his mouth with food. I have never gave up on finding him; I never accepted any proposals and I have never looked at any girl, the way I look at Han. I smile crept into my lips when I knew that I was sitting next to my first crush. Then I face forward and lifted my hand when my name was called out. After a while, the teacher finished marking the attendance and left. As soon as he left, Han took some books from his table and left the classroom.

I let out a sigh because i felt disappointed for not being able to talk with Han. but I took my books for my class and left the classroom. I had mathematics. So I had to go before the teacher was in the classroom.