Chapter 17

(Han Jisung)

I felt really bad for coming and troubling Minho. He must be thinking that we were a huge pain right now. But what can I do when Minho is insisting on continuing the hangout.

I thought that would not enjoy hanging out with me and Minho, but seems like he was feeling way too comfortable with Minho. When they were going on the rides, I felt like I was the person who asked them to hang out with me. I felt like I wasn't Jeongin's brother because Jeongin was really vclingy with Minho rather than me. Usually, when he hung out with his friends, even if theyw ere rich, he wouldn't get clingy with them like he was with Minho. He seemed to be really fond on Minho.

After a lot of convincing, Minho took the both of us to a noodle shop that he was talking about. It seemed like a normal noodle shop that anyone could go to. So I happily entered the shop. We sat down in a seat. I sat next to Jeongin while Minho sat on the seat right in front of me, facing me. The waiter came to our spot and gave us three menues. We thanked the waiter and looked up the menu. I searched for the cheapest noodle available and it was the spicy ramen. Eventhough I hate spicy stuff, I had to buy it because it was the cheapest thing available in the menu. After a few seconds, the waiter came to our table and asked us what we would like to order. I looked at Jeongin and and he whispered saying "I need an udon noodles with chicken breasts." I just nodded and said "One udon noodles with chicken breast and one spicy ramen please." The waiter wrote it down in his notepad and looked over to Minho. He said "I will have the ramenw ith the chicken broth please." The waiter bowed down to us, took the menus that he gave us and said "Please wait a few seconds until we prepare your orders sir." Minho smiled and the waiter left.

Then Minho's expression turned into a furious one. He glared at me with a frown on his face and said "Why did you order a spicy ramen? You can't even handle the spice of a small piece of chillie and yet you want to a spicy ramen?" Jeongin looked at me, worried, because he was feeling a little uneasy because of Minho's furious look: to be honest, even I was feeling a little uneasy because I have never seen him this mad as well. Then Minho took in a deep breath and said "Even the kid knows that I am feeling furious. Hah. This is the first time that I have ever been pissed. I will let it slide if you promise me one thing." I looked at him, confused about what his request was. He smirked and said "I want you to come with me to the children's park." When I opened my mouth to decline his offer, he kept a finger over my lips and said "You can't say no. You can only say yes if you want me to let this slide." I poured and said "I can't. You just spent so much money for the both of us and I won't be able to pay you back. You didn't even tell the price of those wides we went on. I also feel guilty you know?" I felt Jeongin tugging onto my sleeve. I turned to face him and saw Jeongin crying. I quickly cupped his cheeks and asked him what the matter was. He said "I-I am *hic* sorry. I shouldn't have *hic* asked Minho hyung *hic*tot ake us on all *hic* the rides. *hic* *hic* Now, Hannie *hic* is fighting with Minho hyung." He went on crying. I held his face, wiped his tears with my thumb and said "No, no, no. It's alright. We weren't fighting Jeongin. I was just-" Minho said, stopping me from completing my sentence, "Jeongin, come and sit next to me. will you?" Jeongin got off his seat and went to the empty seat next to Minho. Then Minho turned to him and said "You don't have to cry about this. Okay? You just reelaz your mind and stop crying. Forget that I and you hyung were fighting. Okay?" he said while wiping Jeongin's tears off his eyes. We stayed in an awkward silence; neither of us talking to anyone until the waiter brought our orders to our table.

I and Minho, both, looked at the waiter and thanked him for the service. As soon as the waiter left, Minho took my spicy noodles from me and gave me his ramen. I looked at him amused and said "Minho, give me my noddles. Take your one." Minho looked at me with a blank expression and said "Do you think I will give this to you while knowing that you might need a whole pond of water? No way in hell. So eat the noodles that I gave you without arguing with me or else Jeongin will be upset about the both of us fighting again." I looked over to Jeongin who was enjoying his udon, playfully blowing on it to cool it down.

I have never seen Jeongin this happy with anyone. He only smiled happily whenever he saw me at home. He wouldn't smile at anyone even when he was at school.

I looked at the ramen that was in front of me and took my chopsticks to begin eating my food. I, hesitantly, took a bite from the ramen and it was delicious that I felt like i went to heaven. I dug into the food and devoured the noodles until my stomach was full.

After finishing, I looked over to Jeongin who had finished eating his udon and was now taking a small nap, leabign onto the chair. Then I looked at Minho. He also had finished eating his noodles and was drinking water to get rid of the burning sensation in his tongue. I said "Can you call a waiter please?" Minho nodded and lifted us hand when he saw a waiter. Then I ordered for a jug of hot water and the waiter quickly ran to the kitchen to bring a jug of hot water. He came back with a glass and a jug filled with water. I thanked him and poured some water to the glass. Then I gave it to Minho. Minho looked at me, with his red eyes filled with tears, in confusion. I said "Drink this. The spice will go away." Minho quickly tookt he glass and drank that water in the glass in one gulp, without thinking twice. He drank all the after. After he finished drinking all the water, he lut his tongue out and said "Ahh. burning." while fanning it. After a while, he looked surprised and said "It really did work how did you know that?"

"I usually drink hot water when I eat food and it works alot when I drink water after having some spicy food. It does hurt a bit at the beginning but, the burning goes away after a while" I explained to him. Minho smiled and thanked me. Then he went to the counter to pay for the noodles while I tried to wake Jeongin up from his nap.

Jeongin woke up and rubbed his eyes to get rid of the drowsiness. Then he got up from his seta and walked out of the store. Then Minho opened the car door for us and Jeongin got in first and went to the window seat while I sat next to Minho. Minho told the driver to go to a nearby park.