Chapter 45

(Jeongin)

I woke up after my sleep, again. This time I remembered where I was. I got off the bed and stepped out of the bedroom. I was feeling hungry and tired from all the crying and shouting I did inside the room.

I looked to my right and left to find my way in this house. I walked to my right through the hallway and there were a lot of doors. I felt like opening those doors to see what was inside but this wasn't my place to do so. So I went on moving forward.

After a few minutes of walking, there was a staircase which went to the ground floor. The staircase was shining like it was freshly painted. It had a beautiful design in the poles. I went downstairs, taking one step each and carefully came to the ground floor. There was a brown coffee table and it was surrounded by black colored sofas. I looked at the walls and the walls were painted in white. The tiles were both black and white; it was designed like a chassboard.

I looked at the ground and smiled at the boxes. I was standing on a white color box. So I began hopping from one white box to another. I was enjoying the moment. And to give it a little bit more sweetness, I practiced the song that I was going to perform in our school's drama to practice well before the rehearsals.