Chapter 20

(Lee Minho)

We got off at the park and I informed that we have arrived to our destination. I looked at Jeongin and saw that he was sleeping peacefully. Now is my chance to confess my feelings for Han and ask him if he wanted to be my boyfriend.

Han was about to waking him up. I stopped Han and told him that we could leave Jeongin to sleep because we will just take a quick stroll and come back to the car as quickly as possible. He nodded and let Jeongin sleep and got off the car with me. I told the driver to park the car nearby so that we can quickly come back and take him back home.

We entered the park and walked for a while. Suddenly , Han told me to wait until he came back. I did as he said and waited until he arrived with two ice creams in both his hands. I smiled and took the ice cream from his hand. When I was about to take a bite, Han pat my shoulder and gave me his ice cream saying "Hold it. Don't even think about eating it. I will go and come back quickly." I nodded and held onto his ice cream while devouring mine.

A few minutes later, Han brought a small cat plushie in his hands and showed it off to me. The cat's eyes were shut; it had a ginger coloured patch on its forehead and a black patch on its eye. He took his ice cream from his right, gave me the cat from his left and said "This is my way of saying thanks." I looked at him wide eyed and looked at the cat plushie that was on my hands. A smile crept up to my lips realizing how cute the person who gave the plushie was.

Then I looked back at Han, who was eating his ice cream in a hurry because it was half melted when he took it from me. I had already finished my ice cream by the time Han came back so I stared at Han, eating his ice cream. Han noticed me staring at him and offered his ice cream for me to have a taste. He had a chocolate ice cream and I don't like chocolate much.

I shook my head and Han went on eating his ice cream. After a few seconds, Han finished eating his ice cream and I opened my motuh to confess my love towards him when I heard my phone ringing.