Chapter 15

(Han Jisung)

It was my birthday and eventhough it was a weakened, my parents didn't take me out to celebrate my birthday. It was always like that since the day my father began cheating on my mother . I woke up and looked around the house to see if my mother was at home. But I didn't hear anyone's noise so I knew that my mother had gone out to get drunk as always while my father was also at the bar.

I came out of my room, cooked some food for me and my brother and called my brother to have breakfast. He came running like a puppy and smiled at me. Then he said "Happy birthday Hannie." I smiled back at him and squished his dimpled cheeks. Then I said "Let's have breakfast and start our work. Okay?" He nodded happily and took the palte that I had served for him.

We both are oru food; I finished eating first and went to the kitchen to wash the dishes. After a while, Jeongin came into the kitchen and gave me his plate and went out of the kitchen. I continued washing the dishes and after, about ten minutes, I finished washing the dishes. I wiped my hands in the apron and hung the apron on the hanger by the cabinets. Then I went to the bathroom to wash the clothes that was collected during this week. I washed them for almost an hour and suddenly, Jeongin came into the bathroom with my phone. He seemed upset when he gave me the phone. I wiped my wet hands on my pants and took the phone and spoke to it. Minho asked me if I wanted to hang out with him. I looked over to my brother and realized the reason why he was upset. I knew that he must have spoken with Minho. Minho, who must have felt anxious because of my sudden silence, began to reassure me saying that it was okay if I didn't want to come. I quickly stopped him and said "Oh. No, no, no. My brother was actually asking if he could join us because nobody is here at our house right now." Minho went silent for a bit but he said "Okay. Bring him as well." I thanked him and he asked me for my address. I told him my address and hung upt he phone.

I looked over to jeongin's side and said "Get ready quickly. We are going out with my friend." Jeongin seemed upset but, he went to his bedroom and began to get ready. I quickly washed the clothes and hung them up on the line. Then I went to my bedroom and got dressed.

Jeongin was already by the door, waiting for me to come when I came to the hallway. I checked if my wallet, my phone and my keys were ein my pockets. I felt all three of them in my pockets. I quickly wore my shoes and got out of the house with Jeongin.