Chapter 49

(Lee Minho)

I was lying on my bed, thinking about Han when I got a phone call. It was from the hospital. Before we left the hospital, I told one of the nurses to inform me as soon as Han woke up. I quickly SA tup on my bed and answered the phone call. A nurse said "Is this Mr.Lee Minho?"
"Yes it is."
"Oh. The patient you brought in today, Han, has woken up. If you want, you can come and meet him."

I jumped out of my bed while thanking the nurse and hanging up the phone. I quickly dressed up and left my bedroom. I ran downstairs and said Changbin and Jeongin that Han had woken up. We quickly went to the car and Changbin started the car.

I felt so happy that Han woke up. I thought that I lost him but more than me, Jeongin was the happiest. Even though he was crying, I know that those weren't tears of sadness. Those were just tears of mere happiness. I wouldn't blame him. If I was in his situation, I wouldn't even be able to hold back my tears but he didn't even try to let out a single tear drop come out of his eyes until Changbin comforted him.

We went into the hospital and entered Han's room. As soon as we opened the door, Han was lying on the bed, staring at the ceiling and thinking about something. When he heard out noise, he turned his head and smiled at Jeongin. Jeongin quickly went to his big brother and began to cry while hanw as trying to comfort Jeongin saying that he was alright and asking if he was okay.

I let the two brothers have their moment while I stayed in a corner watching them. Changbin stayed back saying that he wouldn't be needed in the hospital. If Changbin saw this reunion, he would have melted right away. I thought to myself that maybe I should actually try confessing my feelings for Han to see his pure reaction without imagining nonsense.