Chapter 48

(Seo Changbin)

Jeongin looked so cute trying to help me with the dishes. He was staring at me like a puppy who was anticipating for a treat. I didn't think much about it and thought that his legs might be hurting. So I told him to go to the living room and wait until I finished my work.

I went to the living room to check if Jeongin was doing anything. And I was met by the cutest thing int he works. He was hopping from one tile to another and singing a beautiful song. I don't know why but he always gives me puppy vibes. I stared at him for a while. He didn't notice me watching me.

I smiled at the cheerful boy. This kid had to go through so much today and yet he could jump around and have fun all by himself. It might be because he is used to being all by himself. He turned to face the kitchen frame and saw me staring and smiling at him. He stopped singing and dancing and quickly looked at the floor as if he was doing something bad.

I went to the kid and suddenly master Minho came downstairs and said "Let's go to the hospital. Han has woken up." I nodded and ran to get the car keys and Jeongin followed master Minho. He was already wearing the clothes that he was wearing so he didn't have to change into anything.