Chapter 28

(Jeongin)

Minho hyung and his driver got to our house and took Han to the ambulance. One of the doctors in the ambulance asked "Can one if you come with us please?" Minho hyung looked at me and asked "Do you want to go with Han?" I nodded. Then Minho hyung said to the driver "Take some pictures of all of the rooms." The driver uncle bowed and the both of us went inside the ambulance.

Hannie was lying on the bed with a mask on his face, making a bit of mist in his mask everytime he breathed, and with a lot of things plugged into his arms.

I held my tears back and tried to eb strong for Hannie because now Han was alright. The doctors were taking care of him. But I couldn't help thinking about the dream that I saw and the incident that happened. If I had gone out of my room and gotten that, I would have been the one bleedinf. Rather than seeing Hannie bleed in front of me, I'd much rather bleed myself to death because if it wasn't for me, he wouldn't be in this situation.

We got to the hospital and the doctors took Han to the emergency room while Minho hyung and I were staying outside waiting for the doctors to tell something about him. A nurse came up to us and asked Minho hyung to come with her to fill some paper work. Minho hyung left and as soon as I saw no one to be seen, I began to cry.

It was really hard for me to hold my tears back. Even if I could hold my tears becak after he left, I couldn't get rid of the pain that I had in my heart and throat. I wept until I got rid of the pain but, it only got worse by each tear drop. I eventually stopped crying and stared at the emergency room's door, blankly. Thoughts began to run wild throughout my head and I eventually zoned out.

Suddenly, I felt a warm feeling. I was surprised by the sudden warm feeling so I looked at who it was and it seems like it was the dirver uncle in Minho hyung's car. He was back.