Chapter 34

(Lee Minho)

We went back home and my mom was sitting in the living room, massaging her forehead and thinking about something. Changbin was carrying Jeongin in his arms. Jeongin was still asleep so I said to Changbin "Changbin, keep Jeongin in the guest room and keeps his clothes in the closest." Changbin nodded and left.

I went up to mom and said next to her. She quickly stopped massaging her head and said "Now can you tell me what happened after you came back home?"
"Okay. So you know about this friend in my school, right?"
"Yes?"
"Well, his name is Han and the boy that Changbin had in his arms is his little brother, Jeongin."
"So what happened to Han?"
"We don't know about it yet. But Jeongin said that he heard his mother and Han shouting and then a galss shattering. My assumption is that Han's mother must have hit Han with a glass bottle."

My mom's eyes went wide after hearing that and I said 'Mom can you tell father to find out some information about Han's family and help him, please?"
"I will tell him about this and inform you. Okay?"
"Okay Mom. Thanks for helping."

When I was about to leave for my bedroom, my mother said "I have another question to ask you."
"Hm?"
"Why is this boy so special to you?"

My face went hot after hearing my mother's question. I coughed a little and asked "What made you think like that? He is just a normal friend."

My mom rolled her eyes and said "Do you think I didn't notice the way you treated your friends in the past and how you treat this friend right now?"

I tried telling different reasons why I treated him like that. But this was my mom that I am talking about. She knows all of my actions. Finally I gave up on giving fake reasons and said "I actually have... feelings for him." My mom's aw dropped. Out of the blue, she began to shriek like a Bata and hugged me saying "Wow. You have a love interest. Then we will surely check on him." Then she let fo of me and said, wiping abgake tear off her eyes, "I thought my son will be single forever and die alone."

Then she went on asking about how much progress I have throughout and other things like how we met and everything.