Chapter 21

(Jeongin)

We had great fun today with my brother's so called friend. When I first met him, I felt like he was looking at me in a rude manner. But after a while of playing around in the amusement park and eating in the noodles shop, I realized that he my thoughts about him were completely wrong. He even comforted me when I was crying because the both of them were fighting.

After we went to the noodle shop, we got into the car and I fell into a deep slumber. I was feeling a little drowsy because I was already sleeping in the shop before I came back to the car.

I was in complete darkness for a long time. Suddenly, I began to hear voices all around me. They were mostly Han's and my mother's. I walked in the direction that I heard the voices but couldn't find them. Suddenly, I fell. I don't know where or what I fell into because the only thing I could see around me was darkness. I went of falling down and after a while, I was standing on water. I looked around and the water wasn't moving much; it was calm. I walked a few steps and far away was my brother. I ran up to him to give him a hug but suddenly, mom came behind him and stabbed him from the back while we both were hugging. Blood was all over the water and in my hands. And my mother was laughing like a psychopath while Han was lying on the ground, dead.

I opened my eyes and realized that what I saw before was just a dream. But I couldn't help but cry at the thought of Han dying right in front of me. Tears began to fall from my eyes and the driver noticed me crying from the rear view mirror. He got off his seat and opened the becak door and said "Sir, why are you crying?"

"Oh I just saw a bad dream. That's all." I said and smiled back at him.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

I shook my head and asked "Where did Hannie and Minho hyung go to?"

"They went to the park for a stroll. They will be back in a few minutes "

I nodded and stared out of the window while Minho hyung's driver shut the door and waited outside for Minho hyung to come back.