Chapter 31

(Jeongin)

I turned around to see who was hugging me and it was Minho hyung's driver. He smiled at me and asked whether ri remembered him. I nodded because I want feeling like talking. Then he said "Well, that's nice. Let me introduce myself. My name is Cahngbin. And I am mister Minho's driver." I hummed.

Then he asked "Um. Jeongin, can I ask a question?"

"What?" I said. I sound so rude but at the moment, I just didn't care about my voice because I was feeling too depressed about Hannie's incident.

"Can you tell me what happened to your brother?"

I stayed silent. All of the things that happened begin to come flowing into my brain and it was beginning to hurt my heart. But I musttered up my courage and said "The only thing I heard was my mother and Hannie shouting and a glass shattering" Then my vision began to become blurry.

I didn't want anyone's pity. I was supposed to be dead and that is what that should have happened. I just couldn't do it to myself because Hannie would be devastated if he knew I killed myself. I just wish to be born to another family because if I didn't Hannie would have really happy life right now rather than him staying in hospital bed.

Mr. Changbin hugged me and began to pet my head. The only person who had ever done that to me was Hannie and for a split second, I forgot that Han was in my in the emergency room and hugged Mr.Changbin back, thinking that it was Hannie.