Chapter 53

(Seo Changbin)

Jeongin came to the car and told em to follow him into the hospital. I was confused as to why he was calling me but I followed him in. I was about to ask him why he brought me inside but he shushed me and slowly slid the door open a little bit.

I couldn't believe my eyes. I looked inside and there was master Minho and Han, holding their hands but in silence. I was fangirling them while watching them holding their hands. Then master Minho said "Well, that means I have more time to make you fall in love with me." Then he took Han's hand and gave a kiss. I rolled my eyes. You could have just kissed him on the lips and acted as if you were mistaken know?

Then they talked some random things. Both me and Jeongin were looking inside the room, eavesdropping on their conversation. The nurses and doctors who were passing by us must have thought that we were crazy. But we didn't care. After a few minutes, master Minho stood up and came to the door while winking at Han. He opened the door and shouted because he was startled by mine and Jeongin's presence. Han was laughing at our silliness while master Minho was holding onto his chest, trying to calm himself down

I gave an awkward smile and straightened up slowly because my back was aching from all the bending I had to do. Then master Minho said "Why were you guys here and when did you guys come up here? I thought that Jeongin was inside the car with you Changbin." Jeongin, jokingly, hid behind my leg and said "I just thought it would be fun to share the news with your favourite person as well. We don't need to keep him in the darkk no?" I laughed at the little kid and eventually everyone in the Ron began to laugh at each other.

Now that is what I call lure happiness. Even at the worst moment, if you are able to bring a smile to another person's face, then you have accomplished a very important mission in life. After all the laughing ended, we went back home to get some food for Han.

After we packed the food, we went back to the hospital. I and Jeongin dropped Minho by the hospital and went back to the apartment complex. Jeongin was feeling a little nervous. I comforted him before knocking in the door.

Nobody answered the door. So I tried opening the door and the door smoothly opened. Seems like nobody was at home. The blood stain was still there. We ignored it and I said Jeongin f o shon Han's room to me. Then he took me to Han's room and I packed Han's things as well.

We left the apartment complex and went to the hospital to pick master Minho up.