Chapter 35

(Seo Changbin)

We went back home. Jeongin was still asleep even after I kept him inside the car. I gently picked him up and followed master Minho inside the house and left master Minho to explain the whole situation to Mrs.Lee.

I went into the main guest room: it was a large room with a massive bed which had a comfy mattress with a few pillows. The room was painted in white and there were two nightstands in either sides of the bed.

I, gently, kept Jeongin on the bed and was about to leave to bring the luggages in when I heard Jeongin murmuring something. I snaked closer to him and listened; he was saying "Hannie don't leave", "please" and some inaudible word which I couldn't make out.

I left the room letting Jeongin to sleep and went to the car to bring his luggage. I opened the trunk and took out the bag filled with all of Jeongin's books and a whole bundle of clothes. Actually, I took all of the things that were in his room. You might think how I found his room without even knowing where it was. I went into all of the room; the first one was a room filled with dust. There were something in it but those seemed old so I knew that I wasn't in the right room. Then in the next room, there were plushies and a table filled with books. I looked at the books and those books had Jeongin's name on them. I looked around if there were any bags for me to put all of those things in because he will need those things. He had onle one school bag. I took the school bag and filled the bag with all of his books. Asfor the clothes, I took his bedsheet and put all of the clothes into it and made a small bag out of it.

After I took the bags out of the truck, I closed it and went back inside to arrange Jeongin's things. Even when I entered the room, he was still sleeping. I slowly untied the knot of the blanket and took out the clothes that I brought from Jeongin's wardrobe. Then I folded the blanket that I had broguhtanndbkept it inside the warbrode, just in case.

I went downstairs to check if master Minho and Mrs.Lee had ended their conversation. They had ended their conversation and Mrs.Lee was in living room, checking something on her phone. I went up to her and said "Madam, can I ask for a small favour from you?"
"Yes Changbin. Tell me."
"Madam, the guest room that Jeongin will be stayingbdoesnt have a study table and he has a lot of books that needs to be arranged. So could you please get a table for the guest room please?"
"Okay Changbin. I will tell it to Mr.Lee and tomorrow the table will be there."

I bowed and thanked her for helping. I went back upstairs to check if Jeongin had woken up or was still asleep.