Chapter 18

(Lee Minho)

After going on all those rides, we went to a noodle shop nearby. I told the driver to wait in the parking lot until I gave him a phone call. Then we entered the noodles shop together and the waiter came to our spot, gave the menus for us and left. I looked at tbith Han and Jeongin; Jeongin seemed to be enjoying looking at the pictures in the menu and choosing what to eat, while Han was frowning at the menu,  turning all the page over and over. After a while, the waiter came over to our place and asked for our orders. When I heard what Han ordered I knew that he was feeling guilty for spending my money, but I and make him sat the spicy noodles. So I ordered a ramen with chicken broth.

As soon as the waiter left, I asked Han why he bought a spicy noodle; eventhough I knew the reason why. And he explained to me why ad an argument burst between us. Suddenly, Han averted his gaze towards Jeongin and I looked over to him as well. I saw Jeongin crying.

Whenever I saw kids cry, it just made my heart squeeze. And when I saw Jeongin, it was much worse. I felt like my heart squeeze so hard that all of the blood in it was been taken out of my heart. Han tried to comfort him; I broke into their conversation and called Jeongin to my side. I began to comfort him saying that it wasn't his fault for doing all the things he did today. After a while, Jeongin stoped crying and we sat in awkward silence until our orders arrived to our table.

As soon as the waiter left after sevring us, I took Han's noodles and gave the ramen that I had ordered. Han began to argue with me for the spicy noodles and I retaliated calmly, eventually he ate the ramen wile I ate the spicy noodles.

Whenever I was at home alone, I would eat spicy noodles but, it takes me a long time to finish it because the noodles, sometimes, becomes too spicy for me to handle.

I ate the noodles quickly and began drinking water from the jug that was in the table. I poured water into the glass and drank. One glass, two glasses, three glasses; still the burning didn't stop. Han told me to all a waiter Andi did as he said. Then he ordered for some hot water and the waiter ran t ok the kitchen to bring it right away. Han thanked Hina ND poured some water into his glass. I was fanning my tongue to get rid of the spiciness. Han gave me the glass and told me to drink the water. The water wasn't that hit but, it was enough to make my tongue go number form the pain. I drank the water in one gulp and put my tongue out again. After a while, I realized that the burning sensation was gone and asked Han how he knew about it. He explained to me how he found out about it and I thanked him for helping me out.

I went to the counter and stayed in line to pay for our food. Well, good thing that I brought my card rather that bringing cash. I brought some cash form home but, I brought my card as well just in case I could pay without using cash.

While waiting in line to pay, I called the driver. I looked over to Han and he was trying to wake Jeongin up. Actually, Han was a person who never forgets his responsibilities. He loved his brother so much that instead of leaving his brother behind at home all by himself, he brought him over to have fun, hanging out with us. That is what made me fall in love with him the most.

No better how many times the parents told him to stay away from their children, he would always help the children when they got into trouble. Once he was bullied some kids of our class, if it wasn't for me saving him, he would be bruised really badly. When he got up after I saved him, the first thing he did was to tell me not to tell the teacher about it. I didn't care about it much and complained it to the teacher but, whent he parents and teachers were talking about it, he rejected the fact that he was bullied by his classmates at that moment. He didn't want to trouble anyone.

How could a person be so kind to all the people around them without considering the things that they had done to him? If someone were to bully me and ask for a favour from me, I wouldn't agree to help him. But in Han's case, if someone asked him to help them despite the fact that he was bullied by them for a very long time, he would still help them without even thinking twice.

After I paid, we all came out of the shop and got on to the car. Jeongin got in first, taking the window seat while Han sat next to me. Then I told the driver to take us to the nearby park for us to relax. Han didn't tell anything against it. So the driver drove us to a nearby park as ordered.