Chapter 51

(Lee Minho)

After their little reunion, Jeongin and Han stayed silently. I felt a bit awkward seeing the both of them silent. Then I said , breaking the silence, "Han, can I ask a question from you?" Both Han and Jeongin looked at me confused. Jeongin stood up from his seat, lending me his seat. I thanked him and sat down. Han nodded and I asked "I wanted to ask something from you when we were at the park before Changbin called us. So now I am going to ask it before I back off." Jeongin and Han were attentively listening to me. I held Han's left arm and took a deep breath  then I said "Can I be your lover?" Han's eyes went wide. I couldn't look at Jeongin because I was too afraid that he would be that over protective brother in all the movies. I just peeked to see his reaction and his reaction was as same as Han's; his eyes were also wide but, his jaw had dropped.

After a few minutes of awkward silence, Jeongin said "Oh. That was why you guys were gone, leaving me in the car." I turned to Jeongin and he was smirking. Han's face went into a beer red. Then Jeongin said, still having the cheeky smirk on his face, "Well, I will let the newly proposed couple to spend some time together while I go back to uncle Changbin to inform the good news." Then he sneakily left the room, leaving the both us alone in the room.

I looked at Han and Han was pouring. Cute. Then I asked "So what do you think?" Han looked at me with huge eyes and said "I am sorry?" I raised an eyebrow and said "What are you sorry for?" He looked away from me and said "I-I need s-some t-time to think. If it is a-alrifht w-with you." I smirked, thinking back to the day dream I had back at home, and said "Well, that means I have more time to make you fall in love with me." Then I took his hand and gave a small peck on his hand.