Chapter 54

(A/N)

Many years passed, now Minho and Han are in university and dating each other. They began dating by the end of the third year of high school. Now Minho and Han are a happy couple, living the eir university life happily.

As for Han's mother, she was sent to jail after a small trial in court. She deserves to be behind bars for hurting those two beautiful creatures and Changbin got their ownership as their guardian.g hey lived in Changbin's small dorm room.

After Han got out of the hospital, he had to go to some appointments for some tests on his ear. And Cahngbin, who went with Han for his company, fell in love with Han's doctor, Dr.Kim Seungmin. It has been a few years since they have started dating and not they were going to get married.

Joe gin on the other hand found his soulmate during highschool. Jeongin fell in love with Bang Chan, an Australian boy who came to Korea. Bang Chan was also Jeongin's roommate in his dorm room. It was love at first sight. Bang Chan's and Jeongin's love story was also the same but the difference was that Chan got Jisung's part and jEongin got Minho's part. I don't mean that they went throught all of those things. I mean that Jeongin confessed to Bang Chan and Bang Chan was the one to ask for more time from Jeongin.

Finally, everyone spent a happy life with their partners. Sometimes, there were problems between them but, they always overcame them and stuck together like glue.