Chapter 19

(Han Jisung)

Minho told the driver in his car to take us to a park. I didn't tell anything to Minho in opposition because I didn't want to argue with him again and ruin our friendship. But I also couldn't just watch him do everything while I just stood beside him and do nothing. He might be thinking that I am just being by his side because of his money. But I thought to myself, now that we were going to a park, I could afford to buy anything fromt he stalls over there. So I thought of buying him ice cream and a gift from a cart if possible.

I looked over to Jeongin and he was sleeping peacefully, leaning onto the window. I couldn't help but smile at the cuteness of my brother. He looked like a little fox sleeping like that. I stared at him sleeping, taking in the beauty that Jeongin was spreading throughout the car like the sun's beam. (I do love my brother and that doesn't mean I can't simp over my brothers cuteness right? Eventhouh I live with him, I don't get to see some things of my cute brother.)

Then he tapped my shoulder and said "We have arrived to the park. Let's go." I turned back to Jeongin to wake him up but Minho said "Don't wake Jeongin up. He is sleeping so peacefully. We will just take a small stroll and come back to the car quickly." I nodded and got out with Minho.