Chapter 13

(Han Jisung)

I became friends with Minho and it has been a year since w e have been friends. I realized that I have been fooling around for a whole year without working harder to leave school early and get a proper job rather than a part time job. As second year began, I started working as hard as I could but, Minuo asked why I was working so hard even thought it has only been the second year of high school. I told him why and he started to whine and pleading me to stay until third year. I couldn't bear to hear him whine like an puppy and he had those puppy dog eyes which I couldn't say no to, so I gave in to his request. But I would study a lot harder than I studied during the first year.

I actually wanted to get a proper, full-time job because my brother can't focus on his studies in peace while my mother tortures him like crap. So I wanted to take him away from her and live in a palce which would make him feel relaxed and free from all the harsh things that had happened to him since his childhood.

I did some part-time jobs after school so that I could earn some money. During the first year, I was actually working. So from the money that I had earned from my part time jobs, I bought a phone and gave Minho my phone number when the new year began. And his number was the only number that was in my phone because I didn't want my mother and father to find out that I had a phone with me or else they would kill me.