Chapter 8

(Lee Minho)

I entered the mathematics class and looked around to find a spot to sit without anyone interrupting me. I saw a familiar looking lump on the table in the back row. I went over to the place and tapped on the person's shoulder. I knew that it was Han but just in case, I tapped on the student's shoulder to see if it was really Han or not. And, for my own luck, it was Han sitting there. So I asked permission from him and sat down next to him.

Then the teacher came into the class and told us to pair up with the person who was sitting next to us and do a quiz. The teacher passed the paper over to the students and left the classroom. All of the students in the class were discussing and answering the questions. I took the paper to my hand and looked at the questions.

The questions were so easy. They were just basic things in maths. Before I came to school. I finished all of the lessons in this semester and began a new semester's lessons as well.

I looked to my left and saw that Han was about to begin answering his questions. As I wanted to talk with Han, I asked him to help me with answering the questions as the teacher had asked us to discuss it and do them. He seemed shocked when I asked him for help. But he said okay and began to explain everything to me. He spoke in a low voice that I couldn't believe that this was actually the Han that I used to be friends with when I was a kid.

When Han was in kendrgarten, he used to have such a beautiful voice that it was like music to my ears. Eventhogh, he sometimes annoyed the teacher's and classmates by talking too much, I have never seen him as a burden. I loved talking to him a and listening to him talking about the things he made and about his adventures.

After he finished explaining the wuestion, I thanked him for explaining and began to answer all of the questions. Han also began to write his answers for his questions. I finished the questions really quickly becaise I already knew the answers to these questions and those questions were very easy. I re-checked my answers and looked over to nt left and saw that Han had also finished doing his paper as well but he was thinking about something. I was concerned for him so I asked him if we could talk until the teacher arrived, to distract him from his thoughts. He agreed with me and we began a conversation.

After 30 minutes, the teacher came into the classroom and asked for our papers. We collected the papers and gave it back to our maths teacher and then he left.