Chapter 46

(Seo Changbin)

After I talked with master Minho, I left his room so that he could have some alone time. I went to the quest room where Jeongin was and opened the door. I looked at the bed and the bed was empty. I thought that he must have been in the bathroom, cleaning himself up. I went into the room and knocked on the bathroom door before opening it. Nobody answered and the door wasn't locked. There was nobody inside the room.

I went out of the room and made my way to the ground floor hoping that Jeongin was there. And yes he was. He was staying in the ground floor, performing and beautiful song and dancing elegantly. I watched him from the top floor and enjoyed the show. He didn't notice my presence. So he went on singing and eventually he finished his song. I applauded him and went downstairs.

He shyly, looked at the ground and began to fidget with his fingers. I took his hands and said "That was a really good performance little champ." He bowed down and thanked me for the compliment.

How can this kid be so cute!? Then I said "Jeongin, do you want something to eat?" He slightly nodded and I took him to the kitchen.

I sat him down by the kitchen counter and gave him a bowl of rice, with some devilled chicken and spicy soup, that my mother used to make for me whenever I felt upset. He looked at the food and at me. Then he took the soup bowl and poured into the rice to mix the soup well with the rice. As soon as he had a little bit of rice, his eyes lit up like two stars and he continued eating the food. I smiled at the cuteness he was spreading all over the room. I told him to eat some of the chicken, without eating the rice only.

A few minutes later, he finished the rice. I smiled, looking at the empty bowl and asked "Do you want to eat some more?" He looked at his stomach. The he looked at me, hesitantly, and asked "Is it okay?" I pet his head and said "It's alright. You can eat as much as you want. Do you need some more?" Jeongin looked down and gave a small nod. I took the empty bowl, served some rice and put the soup over it like Jeongin did before. I gave the rice to Jeongin and he ate that bowl as well.

He must have been so hungry from all of the shock he had today. Poor little boy.