Chapter 41

(Lee Minho)

I was slying on my bed thinking about what Han might be up to at the hospital. He must be sleeping right now. What was I thinking? What else can he do other than sleep in his ward? He might walk around in the ward and talk with the doctors and nurses; that's all.

But I am a bit curious about how he would have reacted if I confessed to him. Would he accept me, just reject me with a straight face or just leave me on a cliffhanger? I tried to imagine the moment that we had in the park.

While Han was eating his ice cream, I said "Han, I have to tell something to you." He looked at me like a confused little squirrel and tilted his head; he couldn't speak because his mouth was filled with ice cream. I looked straight into his huge, black eyes and said "Han, I don't want to be your friend." Han looks away from me, disappointed and I say "I want to be your boyfriend. So will you be my boyfriend?" Han's eyes were as big as two ping pong balls and I was afraid that his eyes would pop out of his sockets. He stares at me for a while, swallows the ice cream and says "I need some time to think about it Minho. I am sorry." I let out a sigh of disappointment, got closer to him and said "Well, that means I have more time to make you fall in love with Mr." Han turns as red as a tomato and wiggles while I am looking at him, adoring his cuteness.

Suddenly, I felt someone shaking me and shouting "Hello, earth to Mr.Minbi." That was the moment when I realized that it was mymere imagination and not reality. I hated this. Why couldn't it be true? I just want to be more than a friend to Han for a tleast a second but someone has to come and destroy the whole moment.