3

Pat's pills didn't work well. He was just having breakfast while Pran was trying to say thank you to him but failing miserably. Both of them were arguing about how to cook a perfect omelette. Out of nowhere, Pat felt a sharp pain in his stomach. He curled up Against the table and laid his head there.

"Are you dying?" Pran joked but felt bad immediately when he heard Pat whimper in pain. Pat was holding his stomach.

Pran acted on his instincts and rushed to Pat's side. He dragged the chair behind and lifted Pat like a baby. Pat was trying to protest but the pain made him lose his voice. Pran put him down in bed and started massaging where Pat was holding.

"Muscled fool! You are too heavy you know" Pran cursed but Didn't have any choice but to care for him. He has never seen any omega heat. His whole house is full of alphas. His mom and dad both are alphas. So he just knows what to do in a rut. He pulled Pat up and made him sit. Pran thought Pat might feel better with a little bit of air on his skin so he took Pat's shirt off. He was about to pull Pat's pants off when his brain stopped. What was he doing? He was about to take Pat's pants off. Is he in his right mind?

Pat stared at him for a minute and squirmed again. Pat sat straight up when he realised Pran was panicking. Pran was panicking because he found out about Pat's heat. Pat gulped down the lump in his throat and looked down. Pran sat next to him. Pran was panicking because he didn't know how to help Pat in this matter.

"Pran-"

"You are an omega, aren't you? " Pran addressed the elephant in the room. Pat shivered feeling scared now. Pat realised Pran was an alpha and Pat was in heat. Pran could easily turn things and jump on him. Pat forgot to hide his heat and act like he was in a rut as soon as he smelled Pran's scent. It made him stop thinking. He could smell Pran since Pran was outside his door. Pat should feel endangered but he felt safe. It was Pran, not anyone else. Pran is with him in his heat. Pran's scent was helping him feel a lot better.

"I'm sorry" Pat gained his confidence and said sorry. He knew Pran would know one day but he didn't know Pran would know this soon. Pran stood up again and looked down at Pat.

"I had my reasons to lie Pran... " Pran scoffed and looked away. Annoyed as hell.

"What reason? Did you think you were gonna lose to me if you told me that you are an omega? Did your father tell you to lie about it? Of course, he did. For our whole life, we competed... But I didn't expect you to lie about yourself like that Pat... That's cowardly. " Pat wasn't in his right mind. Pat wanted Pran to stop talking and take care of him. He didn't know why he was feeling emotional that pranw was talking to him like that.

"This is exactly why I lied... "Pat lifted his eyes and looked at Pran straight. Pran lowered his gaze to meet Pat's and shivered. Pat looked more in heat.

"I knew people would think you are superior to me just like how everyone else thinks you are superior to them. Just because you are a pure breed they respect you... I can't let that happen you know? I gotta compete with you in everything. " Pat lay back down and sighed. His whole body felt like it was set on fire. It was burning. Pran was frozen. Staring at nothing.

"If you feel disgusted that I lied then so be it. But don't snitch on me to other people. I would rather if people didn't look down on me. "Pran kept staring at nothing. Pat closed his eyes and breathed in. Pran sat next to Pat and looked at his boner awkwardly.

"What can I do to help you, Pat? " Pat opened one eye and smacked Pran when he saw him staring at his boner.

"Make me something nice to eat. This boner is not gonna go away any time soon. " Pran stood and quietly walked to the kitchen. Maybe the guilt that Pat had to lie because of him is eating him up. Maybe the newly found truth about Pat being an omega made Pat look too small and vulnerable to him and he wants to take care of Pat. Pat will hate it if he knows what Pran is thinking about.

The whole day Pat made Pran clean around his room and cook him food while he was lying in bed trying not to hump the sweet-smelling alpha. Pat knew it was getting dangerous. At this point, he was the danger, not the alpha but he wanted to keep Pran's pheromones close to him.

"oi... I'm going back to my room. I did everything you asked for for the whole day Now it's my time to study. "Pran turned around and Pat panicked. The mere thought of not having Pran close to him was making him feel suffocated. He didn't have to jerk off the whole day because of Pran's pheromones and the thought that Pran's pheromones were not gonna be in this room anymore made Pat go insane. Pat whined and curled up in a fetal position. His whining made Pran turn around.

"Are you in pain again? " Pat wasn't. But he struck an amazing plan to stop Pran from going away.