49

Pat let the tears roll. He didn’t know it would be this hard to accept the fact that his baby was out in the world and not attached to him.

"It's a good thing! Now you can take care of him properly without fearing he Isn't fed well. You can touch him. Love him. Kiss him. He is all yours... He Isn't gone. He just came." pran's mom said and tried to help Pat calm down.

"My womb is empty" Pat's mom smirked.

"That means there's room for another one now" Pat gasped and shook his head.

"Noo... I Don't want anymore I'll kill Pran if he ever tries to touch me." pran made a shocked face and looked away embarrassed. Pat looked around again and sighed.

"Pa didn’t come... If he doesn’t come to meet his grandchild in the hospital I'll never let him hold him" Everyone kept quiet. They didn’t know how to react. Pran kept caressing Pat's hair.

"Does it hurt?" pran asked and Pat nodded.

"But it feels more awkward than hurt... I feel empty" Pa came close to Pat and whispered.

"Can I see your wound?" Pat glared at her.

"No. I'm not wearing any pants, you weirdo"

"Oh," Pa looked around awkwardly. Pran giggled and looked at the condition of Pat. A catheter is attached to him as he can't move at all. Iv fluid is attached to his. There's an oxygen mask ready for him. Pran realised how useless he was. He just cummed inside Pat to make his baby while Pat raised it inside him. Couldn’t sleep, eat, or do anything. The disciplined man became bedridden. The gym freak Couldn't lift anything and probably Won't be able to lift anything until his wound heals. Pran felt his head getting lighter.

"I'm gonna faint again" Pat slapped across Pran's face as soon as he heard that.

"Ow!" Pat felt a sharp pain in his wound as he moved too much.

"I'm gonna kill you pran" Pran drank some water to not faint.

"He fainted twice already. Why is he so lame?" pran's dad said and Pat laughed slowly without moving his belly too much. But it still hurt.

"Ow... It hurts." Pat looked around the room and smiled. Pran was still calming himself.

"What will my boy's name be?" Pat said and looked at everyone's faces. They were thinking hard. Pran's whole family and Pa thought it was a girl. While his mom and assistant guessed it was a boy. Pran didn’t care so he always suggested two names. Pran saw the smirk on Pat's face and immediately knew what he wanted to say.

"You wanna pick the name? Do it" Pat smiled wider at Pran.

"Aww, you always know what I wanna say. I also wanna tell all of you a secret." pran sighed and looked away.

"Another secret with the baby?" Pat shook his head.

"I kept it a secret because the gender never mattered to anyone. And the doctor accidentally told me his gender. I did ask her to keep it a secret" Pran gasped but looked happy.

"So you always knew it was a he" Pat nodded. Pran's mom gave him an air punch.

"We must've looked so stupid said it was a girl" Pat giggled.

"Gender is the last thing that matters." Pat said and Pa yawned feeling tired of the drama.

"What is his name?" she asked trying to speed up the drama.

" so I always called him Owen but I Don't know why I started calling him that. It just happened naturally. So he will always be my owen for me but you guys can name him if you want." pran smiled and shook his head fondly.

"I have a secret too... I heard you talking to him and calling him Owen. But I assumed you were Just calling him Owen because you didn’t know what he was. " Pat giggled.

"You can't be mad at me for keeping his gender a secret then" Pran nodded.

"Keep his name Owen. It sounds perfect." Pat's mom said and clapped. She got too excited.

"Owen napat parakul? Or owen parakul napat?" pran's mom asked and Pat thought for a minute. But Pran answered before him.

"Owen napat parakul sounds good... My name is longer so it sounds good being the last name" Pat agreed. And that's how owen napat parakul was born.

Pran couldn't stop going to the baby ward and holding his baby.  But it was dangerous so the nurse had to restrict anyone coming inside.  Pran stayed with Pat the whole day and took care of him.  The nurses were caring and sweet.  One nurse was almost a friend to Pat now.  She was the one mostly taking care of him.  She talks a lot and so does Pat. 

"he still didn't propose?! How come! " pran went to take a call outside and came to only hear the nurse and Pat talking about him.

"yeah... He is saving up for it though.  He will propose soon.  We just didn't have the time to do so. "

"Now he gotta save up for your baby's expenses.  Babies are expensive! " Pat giggled.  Pran smiled because Pat trusted him a lot.  And the nurse is right.  Babies are expensive.  Just the hospital bill is more than what he earns in a month...  And he is the highest-paid architect in his company. 

"I'm a CEO of a company so it's fine if he doesn't save up.  I'm gonna propose to him after I recover and Owen is a bit bigger.  "

"yeah!  Fuck traditions!  Oh no, don't tell anyone that I cursed at my work" They both laughed.

"Okay okay I won't tell only if you let me eat a burger"

"ohhooo... I'll Ask your boyfriend to buy you one. Papa needs a burger!" Pat laughed again.  Pran opened the door with a smile and sat beside Pat's bed.  Pat was getting a lot better now and Owen was doing good as well. 

"How is his condition miss? " pran asked the nurse as she picked up her stuff to leave.

" he is recovering fast. But... Um...  Slower than our usual patients. " she meant female omegas.  Pran glanced at Pat and Pat gave Pran a sad look.

"it's normal for male omegas to recover slowly. " Pat reached out to hold Pran's hand.  Pran smiled at him and caressed the back of Pat's hand with his thumb.

"you are very strong Pat.  You will recover soon! Rest all you want because I heard Owen is a fussy baby.  He cries every 5 minutes. " Pat chuckled and shook his head.

"bye bye sleep"