20

"Okay what problems do you have with me giving affection to my mate? " wai stopped acting like he was vomiting and stood up straight.

"I don't even have an ounce of a problem." wai shrugged and started cleaning the bar. Pat hugged Pran and groaned.

"I hate my life right now"

"oh my fucking god I hate your life too" Wai clapped his hands and smiled widely. Pran rolled his eyes and cupped Pat's face.

"why? Did you have any rude customers?" Pat glanced at where Wai was and mumbled.

"no, I have a rude co-worker" Pran chuckled and hugged Pat.

"Should I scold him?"

"like that's gonna solve anything" Pran and Pat sighed in unison. 

"IT'S TIME TO CLOSE THE BAR-"

"wai" Pran glared at his best friend trying to disturb his precious moment with Pat. 

Pran and Pat announced their relationship to the whole university in the worst way possible.

Pat was doing a presentation.  His laptop was connected to the projector and he accidentally projected his and Pran's sexting to the whole class.  As a result, no one paid attention to the class.  They were gossipping about Patpran and the teacher had to stop teaching.  Pat wonders if the teacher herself even heard anything he was presenting.  Because she gave him a full mark when his presentation wasn't even fully done.

Maybe she liked the juicy texts. 

The whole university knew about their texts the moment the class ended.  Pran ran up to him and pulled him aside.  He had a lot to explain and they both ended up laughing at the situation. 

They heard weird half-half-baked gossip like them sending dick pics and them fucking in the toilet. Which they never did.

Their friend's reaction? It was the worst. Pat's friends beat the shit out of him because he kept it hidden and got perfect marks showing juicy texts. Pran's friends didn't know how to react because now Pat is their brother-in-law. They have no other choice but to accept that fact.  Pran apologized for keeping it a secret but Wai was mad at him.  Wai has some problems and Pran knows it as well. Wai is sometimes really protective of Pran.  Maybe because they've been together for so long. 

Pat's dad kept sending him money but instead of taking it, Pat took a job. Surprisingly wai was the one who told him about the job. Wai Isn't so bad after all.

But Wai likes to make fun of Pat. Pat can't beat Wai because Pran forbids him to. They bicker like cats and dogs. Only Pran can handle them.

Patpran was walking behind Wai. Wai's dorm is in the opposite direction of Their dorm but Wai always walks them to Their dorm without a word. Pran thinks Wai wants to Protect him but Pat thinks Wai does it to annoy him.

"Bye now dude. I'll see you tomorrow in class" Pran waves wai goodbye. Pat started walking ahead of Pran.

"Babe wait. Wait for me. I'm tired I can't run" Pat stopped walking fast and looked behind him. When Pran caught up with him he started walking fast again.

"Babe!" Pat walked fast and opened their dorm room. He didn’t wait for Pran and went inside the bathroom.

"What happened my love?" pran realised pat locked the door when he tried to enter their bathroom. Pran could feel something wrong. Pat never locked the bathroom door no matter how many times Pran asked him. Why did he suddenly lock the door?

Pran left Pat alone and started making dinner. It has already been an hour but Pat didn’t come out yet. Pran was getting worried sick.

"Pat please open the door na? Let's talk. I wouldn’t know if you Don't tell me what happened" Pran was shouting from the kitchen while stir-frying the dish. Pat slowly opened the door and sat on the kitchen counter. Pran turned around and gasped.

Pat's face was swollen. He was sulking. He looked away when Pran turned around.

"What happened Pat?" pran walked in between Pat's legs. Pat spread them wide for Pran to stand there comfortably.

"What's wrong with Wai? Will he be doing this our whole life? It's already been a few months since we started dating. My friends are normal why aren’t yours?"

"Pat, my love-"

"Stick your love up your ass pran. I'm sick of Wai picking on me every day. I hate it. I failed my test today and had to deal with wai. I can't do this anymore!" Pat pushed Pran away and walked to their bed. Pran walked behind him and sat beside Pat on the bed.

"I'll tell him to stop picking on you okay?" Pat turned his head around. He Didn't want to face Pran.

"Pat. You failed the test? How? You studied so much for it" Pran held Pat's hand. Pat tried to take his hand away but Pran held it tighter.

"I Don't know! How did I fail that? I know It's not finals but I studied for it pran!" pran squeezed Pat's hand to comfort him.

"I guess you gotta put more effort into this topic. I know you can do it! You are a smart cookie." pran hugged Pat and Pat relaxed.

"Yeah... I'll... I'll do my best... But please tell Wai to stop. He even walks us to our building like a bodyguard-"

" but he does it because he thinks he has to protect me-"

"But I wanna fuck you in that park. I can't do that when he is there right?" pran stared at pat wide wide-eyed and gapped mouth. He never knew Pat was this wild.

"In public?!"

"No one goes there at night and there Isn't any street light. No one will see us" Pran couldn't process anything.

"It's illegal Pat!" Pat groaned and rolled his eyes.

"So what? Let's go to jail together then" Pran gasped and stood up. He was too shocked and the things coming out of Pat's mouth were making it worse.

"Fine if you Don't wanna do it-"

"No!... No, We'll do it... Tomorrow... What flavor? Chocolate or-"

"Yeah chocolate sounds good" Pat stood up and walked into the kitchen leaving a very shocked pran.