31

Unfortunately for Pat,  he has to work even at year-end.  All of his employees were on vacation while he was working to sort some important files.  He couldn't walk properly. Every slight movement reminded him of the activity last night. 

"argh.  I hate Pran and his big dick.  It's been years but I still get stretched like I'm a virgin." pran knocked on his office door.  Pat smiled and rolled his eyes. 

"hmm, I see.  Cursing a blessing? " pran sat in front of Pat and gave him his lunch.  Pat pushed his files aside and nodded his head. 

"of course. Too big" Pran puffed up his chest and plated everything for Pat.  Pat smelled the food and instantly ran to the bathroom.  Pran was startled but followed behind Pat.

"pat?!  What happened? " Pat felt like throwing up but didn't.  He stood inside the bathroom and contemplated what to tell Pran. 

"I'm pregnant! " Pat ended up startling Pran even more. 

"w-what?  R-really?  I'll- oh my god!  Pat hold me I'm gonna faint" Pat quickly hugged Pran so he wouldn't fall.  Pat couldn't help but laugh at Pran.

"Don't be dramatic, man!  Come on!  You are supposed to be happy! " pran calmed himself and smiled weakly.

"I am happy but we need to do a test...  How- how do you test pregnancy? " Pat pushed Pran aside and walked inside his office while laughing. 

"oh gosh!  It's exactly like how I imagined. Go to the pharmacy and buy a pregnancy test" Pran stopped panicking for a bit and looked confused. 

"it's that easy? " Pat pushed the food inside the bags again and shooed Pran away. 

Pran was really worried about Pat.  He cursed himself for not being in the right mind and now Pat had to be pregnant while he was in Singapore.  He was praying that what Pat was saying wasn't true and Pat wasn't pregnant yet. 

He bought 20 pregnancy tests.  He didn't know how many he should buy.  When he reached Pat's office Pat was caressing his belly.  Oh man,  now Pran feels bad.  He was praying for Pat to be wrong but Pat will be heartbroken if he is wrong. 

Pat took 2 pregnancy tests.  He didn't even question the 20 pregnancy tests because he knew his boyfriend was a bit dumb when it came to omega stuff. 

They waited and waited.  Pran was anxious with mixed feelings.  He wants Pat to be pregnant but the timing is wrong.  He can't be away from Pat if he is pregnant.  He was pacing around Pat's office when Pat came out of the bathroom with both of the tests in his hands. 

"it's...  Negative...  I guess I need to wait a few more days to find an accurate answer.  Or I'll go to the doctor to find out" Pran smiled and hugged Pat.  Pat was disappointed and had a bit of tears in his eyes. He was willing to do anything for him to be pregnant.  Pran looked at Pat and saw him crying. 

"oh?  What happened? " pran was confused.  It felt like Pat was having mood swings already.

"what if I am not pregnant,pran? What if I can't get pregnant at all? " pran hugged Pat tightly.   He felt bad for Pat.  He doesn't know what to feel but Pat is feeling a lot of things...  Pat was disappointed,  scared and lost.  Pat really wanted a kid.  He really wanted to be a dad. 

" we'll keep trying until you get pregnant.  God will have to give us a child pat"

________________________________________

Pat never for pregnant.  Pat used all of the 18 tests in 2 months and went to the doctor only to find everything negative.  Pran's mother knew about Pat wanting a child desperately so she sometimes talked about how Pran was in his childhood.  Pat knew how Pran was.  A cute little chubby kid.  But a brave one.  Pran looked so cool since his childhood but Pat didn't know all the embarrassing stories about Pran. Pran's mom shared stories about how obsessed Pran was with his own pee and how he liked to do science experiments at home and caused trouble.  She even pulled out some naked pictures of baby Pran. Pat took those pictures with him to his home as a memory and to tease Pran later. 

Even his friends knew how much he wanted a child.  Although they only teased him about it. 

"dude pran is useless.  He came twice and none of his sprems won the race" Pat frowned at that and glared at Korn.  Korn immediately shut his mouth. 

"yuck!  Don't even talk about it.  It makes me wanna throw up.  You know my imagination is too creative.  I keep imagining them fucking" Mo said and Pat glared at Mo. 

"ewwwww pervert.  Why would you imagine that? They are mates! " wai yelled at Mo and smacked him. 

"I'm really excited to be an uncle.  I would teach them everything. " Chang said and Pat smacked him.

"Please don't.  You are gonna teach some filthy stuff to my kids"

"I won't! And I'm not filthy. I love kids! " Pat rolled his eyes at Chang and took a sip of the cocktail he ordered.  Only 2 months left until Pran comes back.  Then he is gonna try to get pregnant every day.  He is not hearing any bullshit from Pran.  Pran has to give him a baby.  All these depressing times thinking about how excited he was about a baby that didn't exist will end. It's lonely to be alone.  If he had a baby then he probably won't be as lonely without pran.

"oi pat!  Will you heat stop if you get pregnant? " pat glanced at wai for a bit and rolled his eyes again.  These uneducated men.

"it won't exactly stop. If i get pregnant during my heat then my heat will come a lot after. But if i get pregnant right before my heat then i guess it does stop it until the baby is here and my body if fully recovered... Heat comes because omega's body is made to give birth. We get into heat because our womb wants to take care of a baby.  So if i have a baby in my womb then a heat is pointless...  I hope you useless alpha's understand now. " everyone nodded and pat sighed.

"thank god pran knew a lot of stuff before.  Or else i would've kicked his illiterate ass" pat annoyingly sighed again and sipped his cocktail.