18

Pat fell asleep in minutes. How tired that poor boy must be. Pran slowly got up and went downstairs to his parents. He had to know what his father had to say all about this mess. He couldn’t believe what he saw downstairs. Pat's father was sitting on their couch. Pran's mom was on fire. She looked like she wanted to scream her head off but she was controlling herself. He decided to stay away and hear why he was here.

"I told you countless times ming. Pat cannot stay away from Pran. No matter how hard you try. Pat was crying the whole day. Fainted a couple of times. Do you know who was there to comfort him? My son. Do you get it now? They cannot be separated." Pat's dad sighed at Pran's mom and pointed at her.

"Your son took my son away. He took Pat by force dissaya" Pran's mom made a disgusted face.

"That's ridiculous. You've gone crazy. Pat told you He was in heat and that pushed Pran into his rut as well. But lemme tell you what Pat told you. He said they found out about their connection because of the fated mate's connection. It happens naturally when mates are together."

"That's why I am saying let me take Pat back!" pran decided to jump into their conversation.

"And let him die? Why aren’t you understanding one simple thing? You cannot separate fated mates... We will die of heartbreak. But of course, you Don't care about your son dying. You already kicked him out." Pat's dad stared at Pran with wide eyes. He stood up and pointed at Pran.

"See this is why I Don't like him. This is how he talks to elders.-"

"I never dared to even talk to you, uncle. But how can you throw your child away? I'm not a father yet... But I swear I will never do this to my child for simply finding his mate. You can go now, uncle. Pat is staying with me. If you want to separate us... You have to kill me first... Pat deserves to live. "Pat's dad looked away. Pran was ready to give his life for Pat. He understood they Won't give pat.

"Where is Pat now?" his voice sounded weak. He was only a father. Maybe not the best but he still cared for Pat. He came here to take Pat back home because he wanted his son back. He Couldn't even gulp down a sip of water because he did something wrong. Very wrong.

"Hey, kid... Tell Pat that I came here for him, please... I hope he will forgive me. And if he ever wants to come back home... He can... He is still my son" Pran smiled bitterly at him and nodded his head.

"Thank you. I'll let him know" he watched Pat's dad leave. Pran's mom hugged him and told him to go back to his room. She knew how shitty Pran must be feeling. Pran refused to eat dinner.  He got a headache from all the things happening.  He fell asleep quickly as well. 

The next morning Pat's alarm woke both of them up.  It was 7 am.  Pat had a class at 10. Pat would go back to sleep if he was in his dorm but he woke up today.  Pran rubbed his eyes and stared at Pat.

"you have class today? " Pat hummed and took off his shirt. 

"lemme borrow your clothes." pran hummed back and got up from bed.  His first routine was to make the bed. Pat stood in the middle of Pran's room and stared at his room from the window.  He didn't even get the chance to go there for the last time.  The windows are locked or else he could've gone inside to take a look at it. 

"the bathroom is down the hall.  I'll take you there" Pat looked at Pran with sad eyes.  Almost like a puppy.  Pran decided to avoid that gaze because he felt butterflies inside his stomach. 

"shower with me"

"huh? " pran snapped his head in Pat's direction and yelped.

"my parents will kill me if they know I'm fucking my boyfriend in the shower." Pat rolled his eyes.

"We are not gonna fuck" Pran scoffed and slapped Pat's ass.

"you think I'll just watch you naked? " Pat's shoulders dropped and he turned around.

"fine. We are never gonna shower together ever" Pran sprinted and caught up with Pat to go to the bathroom.  Pat took some clothes with him because he didn't want Pran's parents to see him naked yet again. 

Showering inside a small space was challenging for them.  They were bumping into each other frequently.  That made them laugh.  Pran realized how much of a pervert he had become.  He wanted to touch Pat so badly.  He wanted to fuck Pat here but his parents were right outside.  Maybe they could hear them laughing too. 

"Is this bathroom used by everyone? " pran shook his head.

"only I use it." pran lathered the shampoo on Pat's hair while Pat played with water.  It was adorable.  Pat was like a child. 

"so all of those products are yours?  Damn, boi!  You use a lot of products. I see a hair removal cream as well" Pran raised his eyebrows at Pat and smirked.

"do you see any hair on my body?  I like to be smooth like a baby" Pat snorted and covered his mouth out of surprise.

"but I love my body hair" Pat started flexing his armpit hairs.  Pran laughed and pulled Pat's nose. 

"I love them as well.  You look like a macho man.  I can't explain how much I love it." Pat blushed and acted busy washing his hair to hide his blush.  Pran only had a towel on meanwhile Pat was fully clothed.

"I gotta go to my class today.  I really need to have perfect attendance or else this semester will be the death of me. "

"Why I thought you always scored the highest marks" Pat rolled his eyes.

"I'm not a genius. I fail frequently in my tests." pran stopped putting on his lotion and stared at Pat through the reflection in the mirror.

"the pat napat fails at tests? "

"yet.  A lot" Pat emphasized the word a lot and stepped out of the bathroom.