38

Pat's vacation in Singapore was all about being glued to Pran.  Pran also loved the rest he got.  It was already Monday and he needed to go to work.  Pat was leaving this afternoon.  Pran decided it was time to end all the debate in his office about his love life.

"pat? Wanna go to my office? " Pat gave Pran an annoyed look.

"why would I go to your office?  Don't even say the world office.  Argh!  I hate my work"Pran giggled and whispered " office" into Pat's ear.

"asshole!  Go away! " Pat pushed Pran away. Pran giggled again and hugged Pat. 

"hey...  Accompany me to my office today. I wanna introduce you to everyone. "

"you are gonna work the whole day... I'm gonna be hella bored. "

"I'll drop you back home at lunch" Pat rolled his eyes.  He knew pran wasn't gonna back down. 

"fine... "

The next day pran dressed pat up.  He put pat on his shirt and black pants.  Unfortunately, Pat couldn't button up the first 3 buttons because of his chest.  Pran was feeling jealous that everyone was gonna eye Pat's chest the whole day.  PatPran took a taxi and reached the office.  It was too early for Pat.  Pat couldn't stop cursing Pran as they were heading to Pran's cubicle.  As soon as Pran opened the door for Pat the whole office turned their attention to Pran.  Even his boss who was doing a stroll around the office noticed Pat. 

Pran decided it was a good time to show his boyfriend off. 

"Hello everyone.  Let me introduce you to my fated mate Pat. Pat,  this is my boss and my co-workers. " Pat straightened his back and bowed to greet everyone.

"Hello," Pat felt awkward and didn't know what to say.  Thankfully pran's boss was really sweet.  He greeted Pat back and shook hands with him.

"wow pran. I thought you were only good at designing now I see you are good at finding your mate as well. " pran gave a polite smile.

"then you'll be surprised to know that we grew up together. I guess I'm only good at designing." pran's boss showed Pat around the office meanwhile pran got started with his work. The boss got a call to attend an emergency meeting.  Pat sighed in relief.  It was hard to communicate in English. 

"sorry pat. I gotta go to a meeting.  Feel free to hang out anywhere in the office.  Pran must be missing you" Pat nodded his head and thanked him. 

Pat began searching for Pran's cubicle.  Even though Pran showed him his office he forgot where that was. He didn't even know where he was.  Pat could call Pran and ask him to come get him but Pat loves a good challenge. 

He walked around for a bit and gave up.  He needed to ask someone about Pran. 

"excuse me.  Do you know where Pran's office is? " he asked a girl who was passing by with files. 

"ah yes.  Come with me.  I'm going to his office"Pat was surprised.  It was a lot of files.  Does Pran work that much?  No wonder his pran keeps losing weight and forgets to take care of himself.

"I was surprised Pran has a mate and that a man" the girl snapped Pat out of his thoughts.

"hmm...  I guess everyone thought I was a girl. " the girl secretly glanced at Pat.

"you are an omega, right? " Pat suddenly got insecure.  He has never been in a situation where someone asked him this question openly.

"umm...  Uh...  Yes," she smiled and nodded her head.  Pat didn't know what was going on inside her head.

"I'm a beta.  So I kinda envy you and Pran.  I don't have mates. It's kinda boring" Pat awkwardly smiled and nodded his head.

The girl opened Pran's office door and saw Pran frowning and messaging his head. 

"good morning Mr. Pran.  Here are all the files you asked for. " pran glared at her.  He looked angry.

"Did I not tell you to organize the files before giving them to me?  Now who will organize all of them one by one?  Me? " she flinched and shook her head.

"I'll do it for you, sir. "

"I need them in 30 minutes" She left with the files and Pat was standing in the middle of the room with wide eyes.  He was surprised but turned on as well.  Pran was so hot.  He shouldn't act this way just because she didn't organize them.  He could've asked nicely but he is so hot.  Pran turned his gaze to Pat and immediately softened his eyes.

"come here.  Sit" Pran dragged a chair beside him and made Pat sit.  Pat was still staring at Pran with wide eyes. 

"sorry na?  I didn't mean to act this way with my coworkers...  You know I get an ick whenever things are unorganized and...  The files need to be organized for me to find the correct measurements quickly... " Pat shook his head.

"I'm a CEO myself pran...  I understand...  But you are so hot"Pran smiled and fondly shook his head. 

"well... You know it very well" Pat nodded his head. 

"did you like my office environment? " pran asked again and Pat nodded again like a robot.

"It's pretty big huh? Their branch in Thailand isn't that big...  I only have 3 months left here...  It's amazing to think I'm finally gonna be back home and never come back to live here again.  It felt like I was back at my boarding school. " pran kept talking but was pat listening is a good question.  Pran noticed Pat's quietness and raised his eyebrows at him.

"what? "

"Can I give you a BJ? "