36

The drawings took a turn again and Pat didn't have to ask when those were.  It was all drawings of Pat's nude that he sent Pran.  Pat flipped through them quickly because he felt his ears burning.

"so who is innocent again?" Pat ignored Pran and the sketchbook ended with the recent drawing Pran made of him.

"at least I don't sketch other people's dicks-" Pran cut him off quickly.

"yeah, now you are being jealous. It was when I was in high school Pat!"

" you should be ashamed pran! You had a hot delicious mate all along. "

"I sketched you 95% of the time! " Pat sulked and looked away from Pran.  He handed him his sketchbook and walked out of the bedroom. 

"fucking hell? He will kill me if I say I fucked other people before"

"I HEARD THAT YOU MANWHORE" Pat screamed from the other room and Pran quickly thought of ways to defend himself if Pat tries to kill him.

Thankfully Pat didn't try to kill Pran.  He only sulked a little but Pran knew how to make Pat smile. 

Pran went out to buy some flowers for Pat meanwhile Pat made a plan to surprise Pran by cooking some more food while he was outside. Pat was mad but he knew being mad would kill the time he had with Pran. 

Pran was walking home with one flower in his hand because it became their thing to give only one flower to each other. While walking he saw a familiar face and it was none other than Max. 

"Hey, man!  Happy birthday! " Max got startled and turned around with a sad face. 

"not so happy birthday to me man... " Pran frowned. 

"why what happened? " pran looked at where Max was glancing and saw Max's girlfriend with another man.  Seemed like that man was also Asian.

"um... "

"It's okay...  I knew she was cheating anyway..  I'll just...  Go back home...  Have fun with your boyfriend pran! " Max tried to sound cheerful.  Pran faked a smile to Max and held him by his arm.

"come to my house.  We'll celebrate your birthday together. "

"no it's fine-"

"shut up" Pran dragged Max to his house and called Pat to inform Max was coming.  Pat panicked for a bit but decided to cook extra for Max.

Pat opened the door when Pran rang the bell and Pat greeted Max with a wide smile even though he was greatly annoyed. 

"Sorry man...  I ruined your time with your partner. " Pat smiled more and waved him off.

"no!  What are you even saying"

"it's his birthday Pat.  Wish him" Pran said in thai and Pat gasped. 

"oh happy birthday Max" Max smiled and bowed to Pat to show his gratefulness.

"I should've just stayed home today... I went out and saw my girlfriend with another man... " Pat stayed quiet while Pran went on to comfort his friend.  They ate lunch together and Pran played some games with Max.  Pat ordered a small cake to gift to Max. 

Pran was in the middle of a conversation with Max when he remembered the flower he bought for Pat. 

"oh shit!  I'll be back in a bit bro" Pran ran to his bedroom and sat beside Pat with the flower in his hand.  Pat rolled his eyes with a smile and took the flower in his hand.

"I was wondering who bought this flower you or Max.  Thanks, I guess... " Pat looked around to find a vase but there was none.

"Don't be mad na? " Pat gave Pran a side eye and sighed.

"well...  I won't be mad if you love me hard enough today" Pran smiled and gave a quick kiss to Pat.

"Sure." pran ran back to Max and saw him smirking.

"be sure to NOT use a condom" Pran rolled his eyes.  He accidentally told his friend that they wanted a child.

"Well, you don't need to tell me that."

"yes and don't forget to feed him foods that are good for fertility" Pran facepalmed himself and shoved a pillow on Max's face. 

Max left soon because his other friends were calling him.  He thanked patpran and left.  Pat gave him a cake which Max happily accepted.  Pat sat down on the sofa and sighed.  He was an extrovert but didn't like conversing in English. English speaking isn't the same as writing. 

"the food was delicious darling.  How did you get so good at it? " Pat smiled and pushed his head to pran. 

"say I'm a good boy? " pran patted Pat's head like a puppy and sat beside him. 

"yes. My good boy is multitalented. " Pat hugged Pran and closed his eyes to relax but Pran had a different idea.

"you didn't go out of the house yet.  Let's go out. I'll show you a lot of amazing places.  " Pat shook his head and hugged Pran more.

"no... I don't wanna waste my time by going out.  I wanna spend my limited time with you here.  And...  I don't think any place is more beautiful than you. " pran blushed and rolled his eyes. 

"I planned a lot of things to do with you"

"cancel them because my plan is only you" Pran nodded with a sigh. 

"i... Aren't you bored staying in all day?  You are someone who likes the outside world more than anyone I know" Pat smiled shortly but didn't answer. Instead, he walked inside the bedroom to change into more comfortable clothes. He had to put on clothes in a hurry when Max came. 

He wore a tank top and took his pants off leaving only his boxers. Pran came inside as well and hugged him from behind. 

"Are you trying to seduce me? " Pat smacked the hand on his belly and turned around.

"no. I'm just getting comfortable. " pran looked desperately into Pat's eyes searching for the permission he needed.

"but I got a boner."

_________________________________________

Do you guys want the story to be a bit longer?  I wanted to keep it at 50 chapters but...  I don't think I can finish it within 50.🫣 but I will make it short if it is getting too long.