7

"my... Mate is a purebred alpha... " Pat sounded confused. Pat sounded hurt.  Pran closed his eyes and took a deep breath in.  Sex smell was surrounding them.  If anyone entered this classroom right now they would know what happened here.  Pat wasn't wearing clothes as well.

"pat...  We'll think about that later.  Let's get dressed and go back to class" Pran made Pat sit up and help him put on his pants.  Pat wasn't making eye contact.  Pat was avoiding Pran.  Pat couldn't walk properly so he still had to lean on pran to walk. 

Korn came running in their direction as soon as they came out of the room.  Korn snatched Pat away from Pran.  Pran winched in pain.  Pran felt a sharp pain in his chest.  Pat noticed it but ignored it.  This is proof that they were actually fated mates and can not avoid each other anymore.  Pran's mate being snatched away from him made his chest physically hurt. 

"he...  Is sick...  He was running a fever.  He was emitting pheromones so I took him there to give him medicines...  None of you is purebred like us so... " Korn nodded his head but refused to say thank you to Pran.  It just felt wrong.  Pat nuzzled onto Korn's neck. 

"take me home," Pat said.  Korn nodded at Pat and helped him walk to Pat's car.  Pran... Could only watch.  He was feeling suffocated.  Thank god it was his last class.  Wai came running to him with his bag. 

"dude.  Why did you drag that bastard out of class? And why do you look like this? " wai a beta could not understand anything that was going on. And Pran's wrinkled clothes made it obvious that he wasn't just giving medicine to Pat.  Something else happened there.

"he got sick and his pheromones could affect you all so I took care of him" Pran saw the expression Wai wore. 

"Why did you have to take care of him?  Just let him die alone" Pran took a deep breath.  He tried to calm himself but failed. 

"What did you expect me to do?  Watch a purebred rape someone or something?  Watch him suffer and enjoy?  I don't know what you expected me to do but I'm not like you.  I had to do what needed to be done." pran snatched his bag from Wai and walked away.  Wai looked confused and angry but Pran couldn't care less about it. 

Pran wanted to go to his mom and dad and share this news but he couldn't.  Not when it included Pat. He walked back to his dorm and closed his door.  He thought of something and immediately went back out.  He knocked on Pat's room.  He waited and waited but no one was opening the door.  He knocked one last time and this time Korn opened the door. He was sweating and didn't have a shirt on.  Anyone would assume he was doing something with Pat.  Pran pushed Korn inside the room and held him by his neck.  Korn was surprised.  Yes, they were enemies and they fought regularly but he never saw Pran that angry before. 

"what the fuck you bastard.  Leave me" Korn tried to escape but Pran was holding him tightly.  Pran looked like he would kill Korn at any moment. 

"Pran" Pran immediately left Korn and rushed to Pat's side as soon as he heard Pat call for him.  Pat was lying on the bed and watching. 

"yes, pat.  Are you okay? " Pat covered himself more with his blanket and watched Pran worry for him. 

"Don't attack my friends, please...  They can't fight you" Pran melted watching Pat.  Pat was whispering and his eyes looked soft as well.  Pran's mind went back to Pat's face when he was crying.  Pat doesn't look good crying.  He doesn't want Pat to cry again.  He will never hurt Pat's friends.  Pran swore to protect Pat and anyone Pat cared for.

"what were you two doing huh?" pran looked around the room.  It was messy and there were broken pieces of glass. 

"what happened here" Pran asked again.  Pat's eyes were getting wet again.  Pat and Pran both could not deny that they were fated mates.  Of course, pran will react that way after watching Korn shirtless and sweaty.

"I... " Pat sat up and looked around the room. Korn was still standing there.  His body was still shivering because of Pran.

"I was mad...  At fate... " This sentence broke Pran completely.  Pat hated being his mate so much?

"I took my anger at Korn.  I accidentally ripped his shirt and...  Broke some glasses...  I didn't know what I was doing and Korn is just cleaning up... " Pran smiled weakly.

"of course.  Who can stand in front of a purebred alpha pat...  I'm sorry for how I acted korn... " pran stood up and left the room quietly.  Pat wanted to stop Pran and talk about everything that needed to be talked but he couldn't bring himself to.  Pran calling him an alpha knowing he isn't indirectly meant Pran was okay with acting like they aren't mates...

Pat moved his lower body to feel the lingering pain in his hole.  It was as if he could still feel Pran inside. He is mad at fate because he found out about Pran being his fate later in life.  They could've ended their rivalry.  Maybe Pat would've never lied about him being an alpha...  Maybe he would've liked being Pran's omega...  Now that he knows he is an omega of a purebred alpha.  He can't help but feel proud... He is proud of himself and Pran. 

He just wished to clear things up with Pran and then tell their family to end the rivalry.  But his ego was coming in front.  His ego was telling him to ignore fate.  He still wanted to stand up high in front of the society.  Just like Pran said,  no one can stand in front of him like he is an actual purebred.  So why does he have to lower himself now?  Can't he just live his normal life?  So what if Pran is his fate?  Can't he ignore fate?