46

"I wish my sweet mother married a good person and not him... I haven't told you this yet...  But Dad is saying he will divorce Mom because she is taking care of me here and not in his house being his slave... " Pran was stunned.  He looked back at Pat's house.

"But mom cooks for both families and Pa takes care of your dad as far as I've heard. "

"yes...  He is well taken care of.  But he hates the fact that mom is giving so much love to his omega son who is pregnant with the baby of his rival's son. "  pran sighed. He can only listen to how fucked up Pat's dad is.  He wished he could do something so everyone in Pat's family was happy.  it's such a pity that one family member is making all the other members suffer mentally and physically.  Even he is feeling mad and sad hearing about him.  He is affected as well...

"don't think about him... Umm...  I'll hang up now" Pat hummed and hung up. 

Pran didn't know how to control the anger he was feeling so he cut the call fast.  Pat doesn't deserve this.  No one deserves this.  He feels sorry for Pat's mother.  She is such a sweet person.  She doesn't deserve this. And the fact that makes him angry is pat's father's behaviours will affect his child one day as well.  There's no end until he dies. 

Pran wants to go to him and ask him not to hurt his family but that man won't stop. 

Pran stayed in bed for 2 days and waited for his rut to end.  This time it was much harder.  Pat kept checking up on him from time to time.  He bid his parents goodbye and drove back to his home just to find Pat's mom crying and Pat trying to comfort her. He didn't know how to react to his mom crying so he was crying silently as well. Pran rushed to Pat's mom and saw her holding her phone.  Pat's dad texted her that she didn't have to go back home today because he didn't need her anymore.  Pran and Pat shared a glance. Pat was clearly feeling guilty. 

"mom...  Don't cry... " Pat watched as Pran wiped his mom's tears and hugged her.  Pat stood up and left the room.  He came back a few minutes later.  He wasn't crying anymore. He made a decision and made himself strong. 

"ma...  You can go home...  You don't need to come here...  Pran is here with me.  We can manage.  I'll ask his mom to help me if things get difficult. "

"Now you are also kicking me out of your home? " Pat tsked and sat beside her. 

"what are you even saying?  Pa didn't kick you out. He is just angry because you don't spend time with him anymore.  Go spend some time.  It's still 3 weeks left before my delivery date. You don't have to worry"Pran agreed to this and convinced her to go back.  Pran took her back and stayed outside the house to see if Pat's narcissistic dad threw a tantrum.  When everything was okay he went back to his home. 

"do you want me to call my mom? " Pat shook his head.  He was still crying. 

"It's okay pran.  I can manage.  " pran nodded and took pat inside the bedroom to rest. 

"why is my dad like this?  Will I become like this because I have his blood in me? " pran hugged Pat while being careful not to press against his belly.

"Don't be silly Pat.  You will be the best dad. " Pat fell asleep while cuddling but Pran kept thinking about why Pat's dad was like this.  Later pran's mom visited and she secretly told him that Pat's dad was screaming at the top of his lungs because Pat's mom made a mistake.  Pran couldn't help but feel sorry for her.  He asked his mom to keep it a secret.

"Mae...  Please tell me if Dad ever does this to you.  I might not be able to say anything to Pat's dad but I can to my dad.  I will knock some sense into him if he ever does this to you. " his mom smiled and pressed a kiss on his cheeks.

" he won't.  He is not like Ming.  Ming was always like this.  I can't believe we were best friends.  Your dad is a gentleman and... I will kill him if he does anything like this to me.  How dare he! " pran laughed while listening to his mom.  He forgot his mom is an alpha who chose his father.  Of course, his father will treat her right.  If not...  He is dead.

Pat's delivery date was coming close. Pat seemed normal but Pran kept thinking the worst.  What if something happens to Pat?  How will he live without Pat?  Pat is his everything. He won't be able to tolerate Pat's pain. 

Pat joined Pran on the couch to watch TV.  Pran was just staring at it blankly and thinking.  He didn't notice what was going on.

"If you are horny you can just watch porn. Why are you watching Loins mate? " pran got started and focused on what was happening.  It was a Discovery channel and they were shamelessly showing two lions mate. And commenting on it.

Pran quickly changed the channel and looked away.  Embarrassment was an understatement.  Pat was laughing his ass off. 

"aww my big baby.  Come here.  Don't be embarrassed.  Are you horny?  Well you should be it's been 9 months since we've done anything. " pran cleared his throat and glanced at the TV again.  It was a random movie.

"I'm not embarrassed and definitely not horny. "

"hmm?  You did a good job handling your rut alone.  It would've ended in a few hours if I was helping you" Pran pushed Pat away gently and held his hand.

"no pat...  You said you don't wanna have sex because it kinda feels gross to you-"